ARRAY(0xabdacca8)

Profile for Glynn Mulhern > Reviews

Content by Glynn Mulhern

Glynn Mulhern

Solid oak slatted radiator cover (mini)
Solid oak slatted radiator cover (mini)
Offered by salix
Price: 169.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Feb 2014
The radiator cover is perfect for our house. It fits perfectly looks the part and is very solid and well constructed.

Birthright
Birthright
Price: 2.87

5.0 out of 5 stars First Ethan Jones book won't be my last., 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Birthright (Kindle Edition)
This was my first Ethan Jones book and I can say that it certainly won't be my last. Good story with plenty of action, betrayal, love and gore. An excellent read give it a go if your looking for something new.

Legionary: Land of the Sacred Fire (Legionary 3)
Legionary: Land of the Sacred Fire (Legionary 3)
Price: 1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Another cracking installment, 11 Nov 2013
I'm a big fan of Gordon Doherty ever since I read his first book. This one did not let down. Action from the get go and a cracking plot to boot. The characters are developing and maturing nicely and I look forward to the next instalment. If you like your historical fiction I would recommend these books though start from the first and work your way through.

The Priest's Tale (The Ottoman Cycle)
The Priest's Tale (The Ottoman Cycle)
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars The story continues, 6 Sep 2013
The second part of the Ottoman cycle did not disappoint, with plenty of action, adventure narrow escapes and a ripping good yarn to boot. The characters especially Skurious continue to develop and mature and you feel that you are joining him on his journey and not just reading about it. Can't wait for the next chapter. If you like historical fiction I can't recommend Simon Turney's books enough. Go on have a read.

Lions of the Grail
Lions of the Grail
Price: 1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Savage adventure, 20 Aug 2013
This is a book set during a period of the history of my own country which I don't know that much about. Plenty of action and espionage amongst the Glens of Antrim and Scotland and if you throw Templars into the mix you can't really go wrong. If you're into historical fiction buy it.

Wolf's Head (The Forest Lord)
Wolf's Head (The Forest Lord)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 20 Aug 2013
A cracking story from Steven with duplicity strong characters and plenty of action. The story moves along at a fast pace and was a thoroughly good read. We also get a bit of back story on the characters which gives us a deeper insight into them. Looking forward to the next chapter in the adventures of the Hood gang.

The Byzantine Empire: A Brief History
The Byzantine Empire: A Brief History
Price: 2.46

2.0 out of 5 stars Very very concise, 1 July 2013
Okay so it's a cheaper book just to give you an overview and whereas it is mildly informative you would learn more from Wikipedia

Marius' Mules V: Hades' Gate
Marius' Mules V: Hades' Gate
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner from Turney, 27 Jun 2013
I as I have said previously initially bought Marius Mules just to have something to read on my Kindle and because it was on offer. I wasn't expecting much but how wrong I was and I have since waited expectantly for every forthcoming edition. Marius Mules V does not disappoint. Straight into the action and all the action, vengeance, paranoia and back stabbing that we've come to expect from the higher echelons of Roman society. Well written characters that have developed as the series progressed as well as a clutch of new one both good and bad. All this and a rebellion too. What more could you ask for in a book. If your a fan of Roman fiction this is a series you should definitely read and even if your not not and just like a good story give it a go though I would say start from book 1 to get the full benefit.

iPad Mini Black Multi-Position Leather Case / Cover / Type & View Stand / Flip Case Includes Free iPad Mini Stylus

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 30 Jan 2013
Does what it says, great value for money. In fact the postage was more expensive than the item. Would recommend this product.