Profile for photogirl > Reviews

Content by photogirl

photogirl

Quill Craft Feathers - Black - 1 Pack - Average of 72 in each Pack For Scrapbooking and Crafting
Offered by CelloExpress

4.0 out of 5 stars feathers, 20 July 2012
I recieved the feathers on time, if not a day earlier. There are definately around 72 per pack (I counted), the feathers are a good quality for the price, with only a few imperfections in the odd feather. I'm really pleased with the product, it's perfect if you need a large number of feathers for a reasonable price.

Nikon F60 Body Only Silver
Nikon F60 Body Only Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 20 July 2012
Brilliant value for the price given. I received the camera, lens and a case. The camera and lens seem to be in really good condition, I've yet to take and develop any films however. Only downside was a slight musty smell to the case which easily came off after a wash and airing out.
The seller was very helpful and generous, and even sent an email saying they hoped I'd enjoy my purchase.

Very pleased!!