Profile for Stuart Parke > Reviews

DIGIFLEX Black Headset Headphone Microphone for Xbox 360
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible headset, 15 Mar 2014
I ordered this headset, and it arrived really fast a day later, without the use of Express Class, which was great as I needed a new headset ASAP. Judging from the description, I expected a decent quality headset, but I was wrong.

Upon a test with one of my friends over Xbox Live, the mic was not picking up my voice unless I shouted really loud in it, whereas with my old headset (and most others) I could talk normally, no problem. My friend said the sound quality was terrible and he could barely understand me.

A shame, as the headset was comfortable to wear and had some good features. I'll be keeping hold of it as backup, but now I'm working on getting an official headset. Disappointing, don't think I'd buy from Digiflex again.

Red Dead Redemption - Game of The Year Edition (Xbox 360)
Red Dead Redemption - Game of The Year Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by GAMES CONSOLES BARGAIN
Price: 15.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome game, 26 Feb 2014
This is one of those games that is solid proof on why the PS4 and Xbone are irrelevant and pointless. A massive game world with so much content and a fun mulitplayer with tons of game modes.

Single player has a fantastic setting and story with very unpredictable turns of events, and you can go in a certain order while 2 - 3 missions from key characters are available, which is unique.

I like the huge number of playable characters in multiplayer. I mean, they even went into so much detail to give each one their own quotes! That's dedication. GOTY edition is a godsend, I especially love how you get two whole games in one.

One of the greatest games I've ever played, and I've never even played GTA, or even finished the single player. Would recommend this to anyone.

Tagline White Silicone Rubber Wii U Game Pad Case
Tagline White Silicone Rubber Wii U Game Pad Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, 26 Feb 2014
Seeing as you need the GamePad to play the Wii U, this was an essential purchase for me to protect it from any harm it may come across. Feels comfortable to play with and all buttons and features are accessible. Would recommend this to anyone wanting to protect their GamePad.

Sonic The Hedgehog Official 2014 Calendar
Sonic The Hedgehog Official 2014 Calendar
by Pyramid International
Edition: Calendar
Price: 7.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome calendar, 26 Feb 2014
A fantastic old-school calendar that Sonic fans would love. The artwork is amazing, using sprites from the Mega Drive/Genesis days, even using quotes from the more newer games. The stock art fits great with the colourful backgrounds, I love the small details they've applied with adding items from the games on the dates section.

Only thing I don't like is that Metal Sonic, one of the classic characters, is nowhere to be found on the calendar, yet Amy is. But all the illustration of the other characters makes up for it.