Profile for Alexandra > Reviews

Alexandra

Wellberg WB-20419 12 Piece Ceramic Mugs Tea Coffee Cups & Saucer Set & Mug Tree
Wellberg WB-20419 12 Piece Ceramic Mugs Tea Coffee Cups & Saucer Set & Mug Tree
Offered by Cheerful Bargains Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased with my purchase and they look great in my ..., 22 Mar. 2015
Absolutely lovely. So pleased with my purchase and they look great in my kitchen. Perfect for coffee!!

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 9 Mar. 2013
My daily trip to work and back has just become so much better since I have this Kindle. I always wanted to read on the train but thought that carrying heavy books with me was such a hassle. Well, no more of that! The Kindle is so light and small that it can fit everywhere and it is now my faithful companion. Plus i have access to so many classics which i i always wanted to read and now I can do so for free! Plus the battery lasts for ages so I don't have to worry about chargung it more than maybe once or twice a month. Love it and it was totally worth it!

Kenwood Multi Pro Compact FP225 Food Processor, Silver
Kenwood Multi Pro Compact FP225 Food Processor, Silver
Offered by WowDiscounts

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 Dec. 2012
It does all I want it to do, I don't know what everyone was talking about in the negative reviews and it made me nervous when buying, but it's all that I wanted and it was great value for money.

Nespresso XN250140 U Coffee Machine by Krups - Pure Cream
Nespresso XN250140 U Coffee Machine by Krups - Pure Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Worth every penny!!, 9 Dec. 2012
Quick, simple & amazing coffee. So many different types of capsules to try and taste and there is sure to be one for everyone. The moment it starts pouring coffee into the cup, an amazing smell invades my kitchen and it's the smell that wakes me up every morning. Couldn't have hoped for better.
Everyone should have a Nespresso machine.
LOVE IT!!!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars DISGUSTING & HORRIBLE, 10 Nov. 2010
until this is removed I will not buy anything else from amazon. it is just appalling that such a book was given permission to be sold. the person who wrote it is probably one of those sick deranged people that need to be locked forever.
NO MORE PURCHASES UNTIL THIS IS REMOVED AND AMAZON WRITES FORMAL APOLOGY