Profile for jayne christie > Reviews

Content by jayne christie

jayne christie

Troubled Son (Savage Sons Motorcyle Club Book 1)
Troubled Son (Savage Sons Motorcyle Club Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars loved it but cannot read any more!, 21 Sep 2014
I loved loved this novel.the characters are likeable and sexy this seems hard to believe when the plot revolves around unsavoury ways to earn money,I know nothing about mc culture only what I have seen in TV but to me it seemed authentic .i won't go into to many details as it would spoil the book but the ending is NOT the usual fairy tale and I suppose it made it more plausible but really in this instance the fairy tale would have been better as it nearly broke my heart a bit dramatic probably,which I'm not usually,but seriously I wanted Moses and Max to have the perfect ending so much that the disappointment I felt had me sobbing WHICH I NEVER DO
The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because I did not like the ending

Reap it and Weep
Reap it and Weep

4.0 out of 5 stars great fun!, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Reap it and Weep (Kindle Edition)
I wasn't really sure about the premise of this book but once I read the first few pages it had me gripped.The main characters are well written and strangely believable(well they are reapers)Loved the interaction of the two main characters,it would have been five stars but with a lot of books we have to have every detail of every scene described which I find excruciating please allow me to use my own imagination!!!!
Still a very good read worth the time

The Dragon King and I (Fairest Of Them All Book 1)
The Dragon King and I (Fairest Of Them All Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not your average fairy tale, 30 May 2014
I found this tale to be entertaining and funny,the heroine is not the usual soppy damsel or the blood curdling type you see in other books which is a refreshing change.The odd spelling mistake or grammatical error isn't detrimental to the story and I will certainly be investing in the next in the series.Give it a try the idea of malificent as a stripper is priceless!!!!

Mere Mortal
Mere Mortal

4.0 out of 5 stars great read give it a try!, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Mere Mortal (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed the characters and their interactions,the "heroine" is believable as she shows realistic reactions to fearful and strange situations not like a lot of characters who seem to be superhuman while telling the reader how normal they are.
This book is fast paced and keeps you interested in the plot and hopefully it will become a series

Dark Moon Rising (Stella Brock Book 1)
Dark Moon Rising (Stella Brock Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars gritty heroine, 24 Oct 2013
A great read with a hint of humour,the only negative was the jumping back to set the background but I cannot wait for the next one

Bad Angels (Book 2)
Bad Angels (Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Get the books, 7 Mar 2013
I cannot praise this series enough the characters were funny and well rounded,, which is funny when traditionally they should be more messed up.If you have not read them you will not understand!!!! I even liked Lucifer?..The way scenes are set out for your imagination to take you there is brilliant. Please please release the next one soon or write it finish it whatever.