ARRAY(0xab8ac954)

HONG YE Women's new A4 Shoulder Bag
Offered by wanglink
Price: 18.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Pockets galore, 8 Aug 2012
I bought this for my wife, who likes Kipling but can't afford them (well, I can't, which is the same thing). It was delivered quickly, and is more of a pale grey, which she preferred. The adjustable strap was very long, so would suit even a very tall person. It was larger than she thought, making it ideal for travelling with its many pockets, and a useful loop for keys. Her only criticism is that there is some sort of cardboard insert under the main front flap which is distorting already after 3 days use.

Rick Steves' Snapshot Italy's Cinque Terre
Rick Steves' Snapshot Italy's Cinque Terre
by Rick Steves

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth carrying in your rucksack!, 26 Sep 2011
This is a very informative small book that made our trip to Cinque Terre more enjoyable. I recommend it!
However I would point out that when we visited the region in September it appeared to be more crowded with tourists than Venice or Portofino and that is saying something!

Nilfisk C110 3-5 PC X-Tra Pressure Washer Patio Cleaner Set with 1400 Watt Motor

4.0 out of 5 stars Jolly good value for money, 7 May 2011
I planned to buy a more expensive pressure washer that was out of stock and I am now glad that is was!
The Nilfisk C110 has cleaned my paving quickly and efficiently. It is light in weight, easy to use and is excellent value for money.
I previously had a Karcher (it sprung a leak that I couldn't fix) which was noisy, big and cumbersome.
Buy the Nilfisk - it does a better job for half the price!

Copy, right...?
Copy, right...?
by Tom Henry
Price: 12.49

4.0 out of 5 stars An intriguing tale........, 18 Nov 2010
This review is from: Copy, right...? (Paperback)
This is an intriguing tale that tells of a man's obsession with an idea that he is prepared to pursue through to its conclusion. Unfortunately on the way he finds that people who he thought of as lovers, friends and colleagues cannot be trusted. While others he didn't realise existed harbour grudges and resentments against him (in some instances going back years) that are brought into play.

There is a trail of death and destruction that takes place during a few days before this is reached.

While probably not the type of novel I would normally read, I found that from the moment I started to read it, I was gripped. There are so many twists and turns that I couldn't put `Copy, right?...' down until I finished it.

A Bunch Of Amateurs [DVD]
A Bunch Of Amateurs [DVD]
Dvd ~ Burt Reynolds
Offered by The Happy Zombie
Price: 3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyable movie!, 1 Sep 2010
This review is from: A Bunch Of Amateurs [DVD] (DVD)
"A Bunch of Amateurs" was only shown in selected "arthouse" cinemas and deserved a wider audience. Set in East Anglia It has a plausible script, a good British cast, combined with an American 'star' which results in a thoroughly enjoyable light hearted movie. Imelda Staunton was as usual good value for money.

Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac OS X: Visual QuickStart Guide (Visual QuickStart Guides)
by Jeff Carlson
Price: 18.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money!, 1 Sep 2010
As a recent convert to Mac OS from Microsoft XP and as a previous user of PS Elements 6, I needed help to master the difference between the 2 systems. The book clearly explains how to use PS Bridge which I didn't understand. It has helped me considerably and I am continuing to refer to it to learn how to use the many new features of PSE8.
It is presented in a straight forward way with good illustrations and printed on good quality paper unlike some text books.
Overall a good purchase!