Profile for Paula > Reviews

Moment 4 Life - (Nicki Minaj & Drake Tribute) [Instrumental]
Moment 4 Life - (Nicki Minaj & Drake Tribute) [Instrumental]
Price: 0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Downloaded by mistake, 17 Sep 2013
If you've looking for the karaoke version then this is just what you need, I was in a hurry to get the song and in my error downloaded this. Very annoying, I won't be in such a hurry next time.

Moment 4 Life (Album Version (Explicit)) [feat. Drake] [Explicit]
Moment 4 Life (Album Version (Explicit)) [feat. Drake] [Explicit]
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love this song, 17 Sep 2013
This song is totally awesome could listen to it all day, nicki minaj is brilliant love her style. Buy it people!

SET OF 6 LADIES SUPER SOFT BAMBOO SOCKS IN BLUE, WHITE & BROWN
SET OF 6 LADIES SUPER SOFT BAMBOO SOCKS IN BLUE, WHITE & BROWN

4.0 out of 5 stars Super duper!, 17 Sep 2013
These socks are lovely and soft and comfy, I just hope they wash well because they are very fine, if they do I'll definitely buy some more.

Optical White Converse Low Tops size 6 UK
Optical White Converse Low Tops size 6 UK
Offered by Yakelo
Price: 36.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes - Just be aware that they are shipped from Hong Kong, 7 Sep 2013
I only found out after I had placed my order that it was coming from overseas, which immediately made me think it would take forever to arrive but was pleasantly surprised when it arrived 7 days later! I personally have no complaints at all about this purchase, they fit perfectly and look great. 10/10.

Fast Rosacea Cure - How To Cure Rosacea Fast (Rosacea Treatments, Rosacea Diet & Rosacea Remedies)
Price: 2.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 26 Aug 2013
I've been suffering with Rosacea for 5 years now and although oral medications help, as soon as you stop taking them the flare ups come right back and for me continuous use of pills gives me other problems. This book has given me hope that some natural alternatives might just work so will give them a try.

Temple Run
Temple Run

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Temple Run (App)
I can understand why this game has got so many good reviews, but it's just not for me. My reactions aren't quick enough, that's the only reason. Top marks for the graphics though.

Hooda Escape Enchanted Garden
Hooda Escape Enchanted Garden
Price: 0.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for young kids, 26 Jun 2013
I completed this really quickly, it's more for kiddies than adults, I'm sure they would love this.
Worth a look.

Shark Cave Escape 3D
Shark Cave Escape 3D

1.0 out of 5 stars Really!?, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Shark Cave Escape 3D (App)
This game is crazy, you don't have time to prepare yourself, it's too quick to start and you just die straight away, I was fed up after a few minutes and deleted it. Don't waste your time.

Donut Dunk
Donut Dunk

3.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly addictive, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Donut Dunk (App)
I downloaded this out of sheer curiosity, fully expecting it to be complete tosh, but actually got into it after about 10 minutes! I would say give it a go, you might like it.

Pocket Skeet
Pocket Skeet

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Pocket Skeet (App)
It won't take long to sum up this game, it is purely and simply pants. I realised this after about 30 seconds. I'm glad it was free so did not waste any money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3