Profile for tweed714 > Reviews

Content by tweed714

tweed714

Page: 1 | 2
Like a Poison (Randall Family Book 2)
Like a Poison (Randall Family Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 20 Nov 2014
I havent read anything this good in a long time. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Its worth every penny spent !

Braving the Elements (Darkness #2)
Braving the Elements (Darkness #2)

2.0 out of 5 stars The concept is good but the delivery is, 2 Oct 2014
Hmm not my cup of tea. The concept is good but the delivery is rubbish

Blood Torn (Blackthorn Book 3)
Blood Torn (Blackthorn Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars hmm!, 16 Sep 2014
I enjoyed the whole series but I like the first two better than this one. Jask is tough, good looking but I found Phia a bit irritating! All in all not bad at all.

NeuroProtek LP - Low Phenol Formula - 1 Month Supply
NeuroProtek LP - Low Phenol Formula - 1 Month Supply
Offered by Mandi Mart - P2P Spectrum Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars I cant explain it but its small changes that if you blink you miss them but his brain seems to be functioning better. So all in, 27 Aug 2014
I have rated this product with 3 stars because i am finding it hard to administer. The capsules are too big for my son so i pierce them and squeeze onto a spoon. The goo inside is too thick so there is a sizeable amount left on the spoon so i think he is getting a smaller dose. Its not child friendly basically. My husband is more impressed than me but i have to say my boy has more awareness than before. I cant explain it but its small changes that if you blink you miss them but his brain seems to be functioning better. So all in all it was worth it!!

Lover Eternal: Number 2 in series (Black Dagger Brotherhood)
Lover Eternal: Number 2 in series (Black Dagger Brotherhood)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 8 May 2013
I have read this book twice, I love the BDB. Mary and rhage were so good together and I also like the subplot about Bella and ZSadist.A must read!!!

Beautiful Disaster
Beautiful Disaster

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 17 April 2013
This book had a lot of promise but I found it lacking.i could have loved Travis but I didn't. He was just too immature punching people for no reason. Abby was just as bad. She seemed to condone his behaviour. I think the author could have made the characters more loveable. I can understand Travis having a short fuse a lot of people do but I didn't see a journey of self discovery and growth. Sorry didn't like this one. Am a big fan of beautiful disaster by Francette Phal and sheltered by Charlotte Stein but wasn't too impressed sorry

Love is Mortal: Valerie Dearborn Book 3
Love is Mortal: Valerie Dearborn Book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, 19 Nov 2012
i loved it! i couldnt hsve predicted how it turned out. i will miss Lucas and Valerie! Life cannot be the same without them. I am happy they ended up together but was worried about the fact that Cer disappeared with the Sard, makes me think he will disrupt their happy ever after.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2012 9:56 AM GMT

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars just another love story, 28 Jun 2012
you have to ask yourself this, if its so bad then why are people shamelessly ripping it off?? its either you like it or you dont full stop. some people's reviews have been unjustifiably scathing..or are they too embarassed to admit they enjoyed it. its just a bit of harmless fun and will appeal to a certain type of woman. its got its audience like everything else in this world. but i have to say i did notice the similarities to twilight.. hmmm coincidence? i dont know. if you liked twilight you will like this so make your own judgement. twilight has a massive following so dont knock it until you try it. enjoy!!
ps..men..take not.. no matter how ridiculous some sex scenes sound that is exactly how the female brain works!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2012 11:21 AM BST

2 x NHL HPUS Blend Essential Formula Quick Weight Loss Diet Drops 120ml 4 fl oz - Get Slim Fast!
Offered by International Bodyworks

5.0 out of 5 stars real deal!, 22 Jun 2012
if i can lose weight with this anyone can!! i have been fat almost all my life so i researched HCG when i came across it on youtube. i started this diet with my husband and we are both losing a lot of weight. yes i get hunger pangs but its usually just before my next meal. i have lost 9pounds in 5 days! i had the biggest bingo wings ever and i woke up this morning and they look so much better! i am amazed. during the first days i could feel burning in my arm muscles and thigh muscles! HCG unlocks stored fat in your body to use for fuel. you cant lose weight if you do it own your own. eating 500calories a day sounds like madness but i am doing it and i am the biggest pig in the uk! my advice is research about hcg and read the protocol and understand it well. compared to other diets its cheap and effective. some people will be negative but do whats best for you. make your own decision. this is a great product am so chuffed. i know i am gushing but its because for the first time in my life i can taste having that great body i have always dreamed of. remember that maintainance after the programme is the most important for keeping it off.

Before Sunrise
Before Sunrise

4.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, 31 Jan 2012
This review is from: Before Sunrise (Kindle Edition)
i couldnt put this book down until i had finished. i really enjoy Sienna's books. its value for money. the characters are well rounded. Kay re married another guy when she thought her husband had died in the war. she married his enemy! Liam lived through 5 years being held captive. the thought of returning to his wife kept him going. so you can imagine his reaction when he realised that his precious Kay had re married. cue..drama! i really felt sorry for Liam! but i also felt sorry for Phil( Kay's new husband) he stood no chance as soon as Liam came back from the dead. a very good read.

Page: 1 | 2