Profile for Mrs. J. Gannon > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. Gannon

Mrs. J. Gannon "Julianne G" (Hertfordshire, UK)

Foundation by SEBASTIAN PROFESSIONAL Color Ignite Mono Conditioner 200ml
Foundation by SEBASTIAN PROFESSIONAL Color Ignite Mono Conditioner 200ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and well priced, 1 Jan 2014
I have been using this particular conditioner for approximately 2 years and it's a staple item in my hair care routine. My hair is very bleached and I do suffer with dry and breaking ends. I use this along with a good hair masque and it certainly helps to keep my hair soft and manageable. Much cheaper on Amazon than purchasing at a hairdressers - 4 star product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the colour.. love the jacket!, 4 Jun 2013
Being on the larger side I did wonder whether this would be a good purchase. I wasn't disappointed as the jacket is of good quality, a great fit and the colour is beautiful (if you like pastel pink). One of my best purchases from Amazon and I've had so many compliments whilst wearing it.

Treatments & Masks by Orofluido Mask 250ml
Treatments & Masks by Orofluido Mask 250ml
Offered by Hair Products Online Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Hair Masque - Highly recommended, 4 Jun 2013
Love the smell (albeit others may find it a little overpowering. Left on for 10 minutes, this hair masque works wonders with my dry bleached hair, keeping it both soft and manageable. Reasonable value and lasts for ages - highly recommended and one of the best products in my opinion.

Foundation by SEBASTIAN PROFESSIONAL Color Ignite Multi Conditioner 200ml
Foundation by SEBASTIAN PROFESSIONAL Color Ignite Multi Conditioner 200ml
Offered by GOOD BUY UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product and keeps my bleached hair in good condition, 4 Jun 2013
I was introduced to this product via my hairdressers and it's most definitely one of those "must have" products. I use it every time I wash my hair and once a week, I use the product in conjunction with a hair masque. It makes my over-processed bleached hair very soft and easy to comb through. A good 4/5 and a product I genuinely would not be without.

Behringer V-AMP3 Modeling Guitar Amplifier
Behringer V-AMP3 Modeling Guitar Amplifier

5.0 out of 5 stars My son's most favourite Christmas Present, 3 Jan 2013
My son's verdict in one word "AWESOME"!

Not costly, easy to use and my son is getting so much use out of this... the guitar effects are actually quite good!

A budget but excellent amplifier and good value!

Delivered very promptly and in good order.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars An OK T-shirt but expensive in relation to quality, 3 Jan 2013
Firstly, on a positive note, the T-Shirt was received in good time for Christmas so a big thanks to the supplier for promptness in delivering order ! Quality of the T-shirt is lacking in comparison to others purchased at the same time and quite expensive to boot! My son is a guitarist however, he was a little "non plussed" with the design. It wasn't an awful buy but a little let down by quality of product.

Official T Shirt METALLICA Justice & Stoned AO M
Official T Shirt METALLICA Justice & Stoned AO M
Offered by Partridge Promotions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Well priced, good quality T-Shirt, 3 Jan 2013
My eldest son is a mega Metallica Fan and was exceptionally happy with his new T-Shirt. Good quality T-Shirt which was well priced and washes well ! Delivered very efficiently and in good time for Christmas - thank you Amazon!

Power Rangers Pyjamas | Power Rangers Samurai PJ | Age 5 to 6 Years
Power Rangers Pyjamas | Power Rangers Samurai PJ | Age 5 to 6 Years
Offered by Character UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stocking present for 5 year old son!, 3 Jan 2013
Son squealed with delight when he saw his new Power Ranger pyjamas and has been wearing them ever since (obviously I have taken the time to wash them in between :-)!! Great buy (albeit a little expensive) however, delivered in good time and well packed so no complaints whatsoever!

Power Rangers Samurai Vol.1 The Team Unites (Nickelodeon, Channel 5) [DVD]
Power Rangers Samurai Vol.1 The Team Unites (Nickelodeon, Channel 5) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alex Heartman

4.0 out of 5 stars A favourite with my 5 year old son!, 3 Jan 2013
My son is aged 5 and absolutely adores the Power Rangers (a big fan of the Red and Blue Samurai Rangers)! The DVD has kept him very entertained over the Christmas and New Year period and he really enjoyed the bonus movie - Clash of the Red Rangers! Yes, the acting is as hammy as the cast from glee, but it's fun and enjoyable and recommended to all Power Rangers fans, new and old. DVD arrived in good time and another fabulous Amazon buy!