Profile for Mrs. Adele Palmer > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Adele Palmer

Mrs. Adele Palmer (Kent, England)

The Silly Slimy Smelly Hairy Book
The Silly Slimy Smelly Hairy Book
by Babette Cole

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this book, 20 Oct. 2012
We first read this book when my daughter was 3 years old, we are now reading it together and she is six. Great book with amazing illustrations. This is also a favourite for her teacher, who recently borrowed it from us.

FurReal Friends Jungle Cats Leopard Cub
FurReal Friends Jungle Cats Leopard Cub

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy, but treat with care, 16 Sept. 2008
My daughter was given this toy when she was two years old. She is very carefull and not distuctive, so it was ideal. She just loves petting and feeding 'Lenny'his milk. This is not a toy for a child who cannot be gentle with their toys yet, as it could be easily broken.

Milkshake!: Treats [DVD]
Milkshake!: Treats [DVD]
Offered by Discountdiscs-UK : Dispatched daily from the UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great variety for kids, 16 Sept. 2008
This review is from: Milkshake!: Treats [DVD] (DVD)
An excellent DVD. Just wish there was more. My daughter loves this DVD especially when we are travelling. It is also very handy when limiting their viewing to one episode. Worth every penny.

How to be a Ballet Dancer [DVD] [NTSC]
How to be a Ballet Dancer [DVD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Sally-Ann Hodge
Offered by Discountdiscs-UK : Dispatched daily from the UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful DVD, 16 Sept. 2008
My daughter who is just 2 1/2 years old absolutely loves this DVD already. We only received it today and she has started practicing both the movement and the French terminology. A great buy for any budding Ballet Dancers.