Profile for Mr. N. C. Earl > Reviews

Content by Mr. N. C. Earl

Mr. N. C. Earl

Page: 1 | 2
ZMAG Pro: 1000mg - Science Backed Zinc Magnesium Supplement (Formerly ZMA) | Vegetarian & Vegan Approved | 180 Capsules
Offered by BuySupps

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ZMA, 13 Dec. 2015
The best ZMA that I have used. The product also contains Vitamin D.

000 100
000 100

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent EP. Billie is definitely one to watch in ..., 7 Dec. 2014
This review is from: 000 100 (MP3 Download)
Excellent EP. Billie is definitely one to watch in the next year. I saw her live in London this week and she was amazing. I cannot wait for her to bring out an album. I love every song on this EP.

Live in Dublin [DVD] [2011]
Live in Dublin [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Kylie Minogue
Offered by beaches_music_canada

3.0 out of 5 stars Good concert but poor picture quality, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Live in Dublin [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
Excellent concert, just let down by the very poor picture quality on the dvd. The picture is very grainy, like a VHS recording on low quality tape, the sound quality is decent though. Kylie's dancing makes me smile, the concert is full of energy.

HTC Windows Phone 8X USB Mini Car Charger with Micro USB Cable
HTC Windows Phone 8X USB Mini Car Charger with Micro USB Cable
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 7 Sept. 2013
I have bought a few Terrapin items for phones in the past, always excellent quality and this is yet another excellent product by Terrapin. I have a HTC Windows 8X phone and this charger does just what I need, to charge in my car and also to connect via USB to my PC.

Team Lotus F1 Keyring Steering Wheel
Team Lotus F1 Keyring Steering Wheel
Offered by motorsport-merchandise

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality, 25 Aug. 2013
I bought this item five months ago, not good quality as the 'Team Lotus' logo has all but disappeared from the keyring in that time.

Umbro Gymsac Football England Navy
Umbro Gymsac Football England Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute bargain, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Umbro Gymsac Football England Navy
Genuine Umbro England item .. I already have an Umbro gym bag .. I will use the Gymsac for my towel ... I am extremely happy with this item .. bargain price and fast despatch.

Live at the O2 Arena
Live at the O2 Arena

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing as incomplete concert, 13 July 2009
This review is from: Live at the O2 Arena (Audio CD)
I was at the concert at the O2 Arena ... one of the best concerts that I've ever been to ... so I bought this album .... and as a previous reviewer has said ... three songs are missing from the cd version of the album ..... I find this very annoying ... so what if these songs are available on download and on vinyl ! I'd rather have paid a little extra for a two cd version of the complete concert.The three star rating is because it is an incomplete concert ... great music ... shame someone thought it acceptable to release an incomplete concert for those of us who prefer to buy on cd.

The Blow Monkeys - Animal Magic - The Blow Monkeys Live [2006] [DVD]
The Blow Monkeys - Animal Magic - The Blow Monkeys Live [2006] [DVD]
Dvd ~ The Blow Monkeys
Offered by jim-exselecky

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor picture quality, 21 Jun. 2009
I just watched this dvd ... the sound is good ... but the picture quality is appalling ... really blotchy ... nice concert just a shame that the picture is worse than a VHS tape

The Wiz [DVD] [1979]
The Wiz [DVD] [1979]
Dvd ~ Diana Ross
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst remake ever, 9 May 2009
This review is from: The Wiz [DVD] [1979] (DVD)
I just watched this on late night tv tonight ..... this must be the worst re-make ever made ... pathetic storyline .... really cringeworthy effort ... Diana Ross really embarrassing as Dorothy ..... stick to the original classic movie on dvd .... this 1970s effort is appallingly bad !

Kylie Live 'X' 2008 [DVD]
Kylie Live 'X' 2008 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kylie Minogue
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars Atmospheric, 4 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Kylie Live 'X' 2008 [DVD] (DVD)
I watched this dvd for the first time tonight.The filming is not as slick as the Showgirl dvd but this dvd captures something very important ... ATMOSPHERE ..... I saw the show at the O2 Arena ... the dvd shows how great the concert was ... not just the great music and stage etc ... but the buzz of the crowd

Page: 1 | 2