Profile for Granmum > Reviews

Content by Granmum

Granmum

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Clearzine (2 Bottles) - The Top Rated Acne Treatment Pill. Eliminates Acne, Blackheads, Redness, Blotchiness and Zits - 60 capsules each
Offered by Best Health Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than antibiotics from my doctors!, 6 Feb. 2015
I purchased a duo, as single bottles were out of stock. I'm in my late 40's and My skin has gone wild since I hit 40. Doctors, hospital have put me on various antibiotics and various creams but to not avail. These were reviewed highly, so I thought I would give them a try. I've only just broke into my second bottle. Prior to taking these, I was getting painful, swollen lumps,spots. After a two week period, my spots were slowly going. Like I say, I've just started to the 2nd bottle and had only one new lump/spot and it doesn't look as angry or as painfully. Where as prior to taking these, I was getting at least 2 or 3 a week, as opposed to one in about 3weeks. By taking these, my confidence is coming back, as I feel less stressed about my spots. All the ingredients in these tablets are an all natural formula. I will certainly be ordering more of these but in the 4 pack, as this works out, quite a bit cheaper. PLEASE try them and hopefully, u will get the results I'm getting. 👍 from me😊

Deluxe 4 In a Row Game
Deluxe 4 In a Row Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and sturdy, 7 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Deluxe 4 In a Row Game (Toy)
Good quality and sturdy. Even my 5 yr old won't break this. Collapses down flat, when not in use. Excellent dispatch and delivery time.

Kipling Women's Uki Purse K1334184H Tango Red
Kipling Women's Uki Purse K1334184H Tango Red
Offered by The Necessity

5.0 out of 5 stars OWN 5 - think that tells you something., 24 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Uki Purse (Shoes)
This is my 5th UKI purse. Expands nicely enough to fit Money, receipts, keys and large mobile phone HTC ONE M8. Ideal at the minute with all my Christmas receipts. And of course 16 slots for all your credit/loyalty cards. For extra security, I have attached tiny clip on bell to D ring.

Premier Workwear PR155 Colours 3 Pocket Waist Apron Mid Blue
Premier Workwear PR155 Colours 3 Pocket Waist Apron Mid Blue
Offered by Red Leader Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING QUALITY!, 5 Aug. 2014
Quality, is fantastic. I'm only a size 8 and this fits a treat. Ample length on straps to fasten around waiste(I fasten mine at the front). Bought this waisted apron, to wear as a change from my conventional full apron-as it has 3 really generous sized pockets(to accommodate mobile phone and e-cig). Would not hesitate to purchase another and highly recommend this apron. 👍

Oven Mate
Oven Mate
Offered by Cyclaire

5.0 out of 5 stars It good that it comes with a special little brush-on one ..., 15 July 2014
This review is from: Oven Mate
I use oven bright but thought I'd try this. It good that it comes with a special little brush-on one end its like a tooth brush. Good to spot use as required and works great. Cleaned my oven trays/tins a treat. This bottle will last ages using it like this.

Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Hair Treatment - 125 ml
Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Hair Treatment - 125 ml
Offered by FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY FOUND THE RIGHT HAIR OIL THAT WORKS FOR COURSE/HIGHLIGHTED HAIR 5:-D, 6 July 2014
I have thick course highlighted hair and after blow waving my hair, I put the size of a 5 pence piece on my palm and rub my palms together and distribute about a third of the way up. I don't put it on my roots, only where it needs extra moisture/condition. I also bought the spray version as well. I like the spray version as well but if I had to choose, then this one would certainly be my first choice. I have a spare bottle, cause this is one of those must have products. I only wash my hair twice a week but find that I can put this on every day, with no problem of build up(mind you, I do have thirst hair) I've tried quite a few hair oils but some of them leave my hair knotty the following day. I even tried Liz Earle's hair oil and this far superseded hers. Initially, you might think Macadamia products are quite expensive but a little goes a very long way. CANT RECOMMEND THIS ENOUGH:)

Bosch TWK7607GB Kettle
Bosch TWK7607GB Kettle

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 6 July 2014
Oooh, I love my new Bosch kettle. Its a lot lighter than my old stainless steel one. The colour cream is lovely, its not a yellowy cream. The light grey on the handle and around the lid rim, just gives this kettle that bit extra. It is a quiet kettle and turns off as soon as the kettle boils(in like some others, that seem to boil for ages. The switchto turn the kettle on is red(grey might have been nice) I Totally recommend this Bosche kettle and would/will purchase it again. ITS THE BEST KETTLE I'VE OWNED:)

Kipling Women's Alvar Shoulder Bag, Mineral Blue
Kipling Women's Alvar Shoulder Bag, Mineral Blue
Offered by New Bond Street Bags

4.0 out of 5 stars DAM NEAR PERFECT!, 4 July 2014
After yrs of using Kipling Defea, circumstances change & I no longer required bags of this size. Loved my Defea's but wanted a shoulder/crossbody bag-BUT NO BIG BULKY POCKETS. As a keen Kipling addict & knowing of all the bag names/styles etc, I decided on this one. Went for the Dazzling Beige option-after reading the reviews on it, saying it was darker than expected. I opened the package & was very pleasently surprised "I loved it immediately" I find both the zipped pockets on the front perfect, especially, because I prefer big purses (Uki, Brownie) & these borh fit easily into the pockets.Only one pen holder but that I can live with, key fob & the inside zipped pocket on the back wall., is alot bigger than alot of other Kipling bags. Its nice, not having to swop to my s creativity or New Money. The only thing, in my opinion that could have made this bag perfect, 2way zip (what ive become accustomed to over the yrs) & a back zip pocket.

Short Apron With Pocket Black
Short Apron With Pocket Black
Offered by Legendary Leisurewear

5.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY!, 25 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Short Apron With Pocket Black
For the price I paid for this waist apron, wasn't expecting the quality I received. Not a flimsy apron, good quality cotton and a good thickness. Would HIGHLY recommend this.

40 Juicing Recipes For Weight Loss and Healthy Living (Juicer Recipes Book)
40 Juicing Recipes For Weight Loss and Healthy Living (Juicer Recipes Book)

5.0 out of 5 stars Strongly recommend!, 10 Jun. 2014
Good recipes-step by step clearly explained. This is one of my favourites. Got the kindle version. Order it you wont be disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6