Profile for Sandra > Reviews

Rosewood Small Animal Activity Toy Pop-Up Tent Boredom Breaker, Large
Rosewood Small Animal Activity Toy Pop-Up Tent Boredom Breaker, Large
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 17 April 2014
My 2 boys love their tent! They also have 2 tunnels to run into it. I keep it in the house, but It also gives them shelter in their run.

Catherine Lansfield Canterbury King Duvet Set, Multi
Catherine Lansfield Canterbury King Duvet Set, Multi
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 April 2014
This exceeded my expectations. Very nice and as good as much more expensive covers.Lovely colours and i will buy more form this make.

LCD Digital Temperature Humidity Meter Thermometer
LCD Digital Temperature Humidity Meter Thermometer
Offered by Five Season
Price: 3.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 17 April 2014
I bought this to go with my DE-humidifier and it does the job nicely. I would recommend it as a lot cheaper than buying a DE-humidifier with one built in.

Bunny Business Drop Hutch and Run Rabbit/ Guinea Hutches, 4 ft
Bunny Business Drop Hutch and Run Rabbit/ Guinea Hutches, 4 ft
Price: 87.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 3 Jun 2013
This was a lot cheaper than any similar hutch I had seen, but was well constructed and took me, with no DIY skills, about 1/2 hour to assemble. All I needed was a screwdriver.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2013 11:06 AM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection, 3 Jun 2013
This was a little difficult to get on, but once there it offers excellent protection and a very good price. Also quite quick delivery.

GEAR4 AlarmDock Reveal Clock Radio with Dock for iPod / iPhone
GEAR4 AlarmDock Reveal Clock Radio with Dock for iPod / iPhone
Offered by Warehousebargains
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 15 Sep 2011
I bought this for my daughter to replace a different faulty model. She was very pleased with the style, sound and ease of use. It was also 15 cheaper than Tescos!

August MB300 - Portable MP3 Stereo System and FM Alarm Clock Radio with Card Reader, USB & AUX In (3.5mm Audio In), 6W Powerful Hi-Fi Speakers and Built-in Rechargeable Battery
Offered by Daffodil UK
Price: 26.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 19 Aug 2011
I bought this for my daughter after reading all the great reviews......but her experience was very poor. The alarm never seemed to work, and finally all sound stopped coming from it, whether it was from a USB stick or alarm. Maybe we were just unlucky, we but would not recommend it.

Study Bible-KJV
Study Bible-KJV
by Thomas Nelson Publishers

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Aug 2011
This review is from: Study Bible-KJV (Hardcover)
My dad was so impressed with mine he asked me to get him one! I can't recommend this highly enough.

Draper 69349 600-Watt Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
Draper 69349 600-Watt Handheld Vacuum Cleaner

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 19 Aug 2011
I spent a lot of time researching handheld vacuums before deciding on this one, and was bitterly disappointed. Firstly, as others have mentioned, the tools are badly designed and don't stay on very well, yet without using them the suction was useless. Then after only a few uses mine started sparking and giving off a burnt smell...so it was promply returned to Amazon who quickly refunded me.

Home-tek Light 'n' Easy Steam Mop Elite (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Home-tek Light 'n' Easy Steam Mop Elite (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars useless!, 27 Jan 2011
When I bought one of these it was so useless I thought there was sometihng wrong with it and I took it back. The second one was just as bad so I gave up and wnet back to using a mop and bucket. Complete waste of money!