Profile for The Lion Eater > Reviews

The Lion Eater

Sigma Bc1009 10 Function Cycle Computer - Black
Sigma Bc1009 10 Function Cycle Computer - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Very neat little product, 6 Jan. 2013
This is brilliant and does everything you want BUT it doesn't turn off - (the manual says that the battery'll last for 2 years if used for an hour a day so if someone knows how to turn off please tell me). ALSO be warned about the two sensors (one on the fork + one on the spoke) not being able to reach each other my bike was ok but I can see the problem for others. Otherwise brilliant! Oh and it did take 2 weeks to come (grr).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2013 1:45 PM GMT

M Wave Expanding 1.3L Trail Seat Pack
M Wave Expanding 1.3L Trail Seat Pack
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good, but..., 27 Dec. 2012
This product is great. You can expand the size of it, and you could stick basically anything in it, bar a bike, I probably wouldn't try to put that in it. It's also a good size to. So it's probably one of the best saddlebags, if you you were just looking at the pros.
But let's have a look at what's wrong with this.
1. MAKE SURE THAT YOUR SADDLE IS FAR ENOUGH UP FROM YOUR TIRE, SO THAT THE SADDLEBAG DOESN'T RUB AGAINST IT AND RIP!!! This happened to me a couple of times and the fabric came away quite quickly, although it was still usable. It happened when I opened the extension zip compartment to make it bigger.
2. MAKE SURE THAT THE THING IS ATTACHED AS TIGHTLY AS POSSIBLE. Mine came off after about 4 rides and I almost lost my nice new phone.
I'd definitely buy this, but be careful!!!

Multifunctional Headwear Black Splatter
Multifunctional Headwear Black Splatter

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 27 Dec. 2012
I really liked this. Works in the winter and the other bloke said it works in the summer as well so I'd definitely buy it, if I were you. I use it for road cycling, and I'm youth, and it fits perfectly. Keeps you well warm.