Profile for Jane > Reviews

The Busy Mum's Cookbook
The Busy Mum's Cookbook
by Mary Gwynn

5.0 out of 5 stars A great cook book., 10 Mar. 2014
This is an excellent cookbook. I enjoy using cook books and have a lot in my kitchen. I always try to use some of the recipes in my cook books, but I think that there are a lot more recipes in the Busy Mum's cookbook that I would choose to cook, than in any other recipe book in my kitchen. Recipe instructions are clear and easy to follow. So far my family have liked eating everything I have cooked from this book.

The Plantagenets
The Plantagenets
by Dan Jones

4.0 out of 5 stars The Plantangenets, 23 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Plantagenets (Paperback)
I enjoyed this book. It is informative and easy to read. If you have read about this period of history before you will find yourself reading information you already know, particularly with regard to the more successful kings,Henry II, Richard the Lionheart, Edward I and Edward III. I found it more interesting reading about the less successful kings, Henry III and King John who do not always get such a detailed examination. I still enjoyed reading this book even though I have read books about some of these kings before.