Profile for Mrs. J. Sandland > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. Sandland

Mrs. J. Sandland "Jen" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Rise From The Ashes: The Rebirth of San Antonio (Countdown to Armageddon Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read in the series, 11 Nov. 2014
I have only recently discovered Darrell Maloney's work and I am loving it! I loved his Final Dawn series and I love this series just as much. There are some similarities, (but then again there would be), in both series - but this doesn't detract from a great end of the world story. Can't wait for number 4 in this series - highly recommend!

AFTER THE DUST SETTLED (Countdown to Armageddon Book 2)
AFTER THE DUST SETTLED (Countdown to Armageddon Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read in the series, 11 Nov. 2014

Countdown to Armageddon
Countdown to Armageddon

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 11 Nov. 2014

Breakout (Final Dawn Book 3)
Breakout (Final Dawn Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great EOTWAWKI series, 11 Nov. 2014
I love the Final Dawn series. I bought book one just to try this author out and before I had finished reading the first book, I had bought all five in the series - I just had to know what happens next.

This is a really good series to get into and keeps you on your toes - I would highly recommend

Hidden (Final Dawn Book 2)
Hidden (Final Dawn Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great EOTWAWKI series, 11 Nov. 2014

The Siege (Final Dawn Book 4)
The Siege (Final Dawn Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great EOTWAWKI series, 11 Nov. 2014

The Army Comes Calling (Final Dawn Book 5)
The Army Comes Calling (Final Dawn Book 5)

Final Dawn
Final Dawn

5.0 out of 5 stars Great EOTWAWKI series, 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Final Dawn (Kindle Edition)

Wildfire Chronicles: Volumes 1-4 (Post-apocalyptic horror 4 book bundle)
Wildfire Chronicles: Volumes 1-4 (Post-apocalyptic horror 4 book bundle)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody Brilliant - beautifully written EOTWAWKI novel, 23 Sept. 2014
This is an amazing series, written beautifully by a skilled author. I am so glad he author decided to put the first 4 books together as it was the short length of each individual one that put me off buying them for so long - and I missed out! Set in and around Wales, it follows a small group of survivors who desperately try to find somewhere that is safe. Each book brings in more characters, but we still follow the original characters from the first novel.

This author really knows his craft and has finely honed his skills with the English language within these novels - absolutely brilliant and highly recommended.

Last Woman 2
Last Woman 2

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read!, 20 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Last Woman 2 (Kindle Edition)
I loved this second novel in the Last Woman series and was impressed with where the author took the characters. A great read and a great two part story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20