Profile for Char > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Face Swop - Photo Pranks Free
Face Swop - Photo Pranks Free

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 15 Mar. 2016
I was able to do a giveaway with hilarious results but when I clicked save it didn't give me any options, it just said saved to and gave the address of an sd card. My device does not have an sd card and the photo is not on my device. This is seriously worrying, where has it gone? DO NOT DOWNLOAD!

Kit Me Out UK PU Leather Printed Side Flip for Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 S7272 - White / Pink Blossom
Offered by Kit Me Out UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 26 Dec. 2015
Terrible phone case, it is supposed to be for the samsung galaxy 3, but doesn't fit. I purchased this as a christmas present for someone and the phone is very lose in the holder, it slides up and down causing it to keep switching off and go on safe mode.

phonedirectonline - Multi flower design faux leather case cover pouch for Sony xperia tipo st21i
Offered by A_M

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 25 May 2015
On the plus side it arrived within a couple of days which was really good as the plastic that holds the phone was cracked on my previous case due to dropping it. The case looks really nice but its awful quality. I noticeda that the faux leather had cracked where the strap joins the case, so I don't think it will last very long.

Going Nuts
Going Nuts

1.0 out of 5 stars Unplayable, 21 April 2015
This review is from: Going Nuts (App)
I downloaded this on my Kindle Fire as i thought it looked fun but the screen keeps rotating all the time and it keeps making my Kindle freeze. Uninstalling unfortunately.

Survivors: The Quest®
Survivors: The Quest®

1.0 out of 5 stars Glitched, 16 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Survivors: The Quest® (App)
I was enjoying playing this game but it suddenly glitched. One of the characters refuses to do anything so its now unplayable :-( I've tried restarting the game and my kindle but it made no difference. Waste of time.

Premier 9 Piece Christmas Nativity Scene 24cm - 98027
Premier 9 Piece Christmas Nativity Scene 24cm - 98027
Offered by ACORNSTORE

4.0 out of 5 stars Take care when opening!, 8 Dec. 2014
Im quite pleased with this set, the painting may not be the best but for the price it could be much worse. Everything was well wrapped and delivery was quicker than expected, it only took 5 days.

Just be careful when unwrapping the stable. Ours had a lot of loose grass inside and it went everywhere! I had to hoover. Not sure why this couldn't have been tipped out before being packaged.

Overall very pleased. Good for the price.

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike Book 1)
The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Sept. 2014
Couldn't put it down. A brilliant story, well written. Great characters. Really looking forward to reading the second one now!

CSI: Hidden Crimes
CSI: Hidden Crimes

1.0 out of 5 stars unplayable, 20 Jun. 2014
This review is from: CSI: Hidden Crimes (App)
I haven't been able to play this game that much as i haven't had it long and keeps crashing. I tried to play a couple of days ago but when it loaded it said i only had 11 energy. I thought it was because it wouldn't connect to my facebook account. However today i have tried and it says its connected but i still only have 11 energy. I have reported the issue but if i don't get any joy i will be deleting the app as it is useless.

The Chase
The Chase

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointing, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Chase (App)
At first this app was good for a few games but now it crashes at the end of the cash builder and i can't get any further. Annoyed that that this is happening when i paid for the app. DON'T DOWNLOAD IT!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 22, 2013 12:53 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant buy, 12 July 2013
These are great quality for the money, I bought them for my partner to wear on our wedding day.

The description says they take quite a long to arrive as they come from abroad, but they arrived a week after ordering which was a nice surprise.

Definately recommended. great value for money. Thank you!

Page: 1 | 2