Profile for Ms F > Reviews

Content by Ms F

Ms F (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Ladies Luxury Festive Design Slip On Mule Premium Slippers - Perfect Christmas Gift (5 to 6 UK - MEDIUM, Pink)
Offered by Price Drop 247
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware - very pink, 9 July 2014
These size medium slippers fit my size 5 feet better than expected. Not sure they would be big enough for size 6. they are quite comfy. They colour is different from the picture. I liked the orangy-red-pink colour shown but the actual colour is hot pink, a colour I dislike. They are not high quality, odd threads hanging etc. But not bad and they are okay for the price. If you like hot pink then they will probably what you expect. If you don't like hot pink choose a different pair.

Here We Stand
Here We Stand
Offered by TwoRedSevens
Price: 5.59

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like the Fratellis, you'll like this, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Here We Stand (Audio CD)
Not up to Costello Music but still good. Up beat music, great for a long drive.

Boys & Girls
Boys & Girls
Price: 8.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bluesy sound, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Boys & Girls (Audio CD)
Lead singer has a fantastic voice. The songs are mostly strong but there is a bit of sameiness. Recommended

Costello Music
Costello Music
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic brit pop., 5 July 2014
This review is from: Costello Music (Audio CD)
Just a great album - if you like this kind of music

HG Mould Spray 500ml removes Fungus
HG Mould Spray 500ml removes Fungus
Offered by Super.Deals
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars not perfect but worked pretty well on mould on sealant, 5 July 2014
I had a problem with mould on the sealant (not grout) behind the bath taps, below the shower, where the taps are very close to the tile so hard to clean. This spray made a huge difference but didn't quite get rid of the stain. Its now grey rather than black and only very slowly redevelops. I am pretty pleased because I was sceptical about finding anything that works. Recommended.

Teva Olowahu orange (Size: 38) flip flops
Teva Olowahu orange (Size: 38) flip flops

5.0 out of 5 stars You can walk for miles...comfy and nice to look at, 5 July 2014
I have bought lots of pairs of these. The foam wears to exactly fit your feet. They are very comfortable and I use them for summer walks in the countryside unless steep/rocky/off-path as well as town use. They are very light and will fit in bag/rucksack to change when you want to cool your feet off during breaks in trekking etc. They fit securely to your feet. Many, many people have admired them. I consider them virtually a walking sandal but prettier, so you can wear them anywhere. They last for ever, I still have the first pair I bought (in 2010) and use them around the house/garden etc. The foam is thinner but still not worn through. They have walked many, many miles.
They dry the skin on your heels, but that's the case for many flipflops and the pros far outweigh this one con. Very recommended.

HTC Micro USB Car Charger for Desire HD/HD7/Trophy 7/Desire Z/Desire
HTC Micro USB Car Charger for Desire HD/HD7/Trophy 7/Desire Z/Desire
Offered by Electric Blush
Price: 3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Might work for lucky people. I am not lucky., 5 July 2014
I think this acts in reverse and it drains camera charge into the car. It certainly doesn't charge the phone. From reviews some work, so I think this demonstrates poor quality control by HTC. A lucky dip. Mine is complete rubbish. Not recommended (unless you're feeling lucky)

Lonely Planet Laos (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Laos (Travel Guide)
by Austin Bush

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful but error-ridden, 5 July 2014
I always use Lonely Planet guides and mostly this one was useful. However, although it was only recently updated before my trip, there were several aggravating errors which let it down. They were particularly annoying because they must have been known when the book was researched. A major bus station in Viencienne had loved to a new location outside of town. Surely this was being built, or at least planned, when the book researched prior to 2012 publication. This is really unacceptable for a backpackers bible. The official company tour company in Luang Namtha, recommended in the book, had closed several years before. The boat stop in Luang Prabang for the up river trip had moved - surely again, this was at least planned before 2012 publication.
I travelled to remote areas hoping to see wildlife. LP did explain the effects of hunting, but not that tour companies advertising wildlife-focused trips wouldn't actually be able to show you any/much willdife, even where hunting should have little impact. I am an ecologist and I have visited many parts of the world where locals hunt for food - I know what to expect and what not to.Laos is not set up to show wildlife to tourists and LP does not adequately explain this.
Not Lonely Planet's best effort.

AA3 Black Camera Case Bag for Panasonic Lumix DMC LZ20 LZ30 FZ45 FZ48 FZ62 FZ150 FZ200 G3 G10 GH2
Offered by BW&H
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good but not yet tested., 5 July 2014
Bought to protect my Lumix FZ200. It fits pretty well with the lens hood on - depth good although slightly bulkier (wider) than I would like. Its maybe a fraction too wide and the strap has plastic clips which looks as though they will quickly break, but I will give it the benefit of the doubt. The pockets look pretty good for stashing batteries, SD cards etc. It looks a little cheap and I am not confident that it is waterproof, but not tested yet. Pretty good padding which adds to bulk but protects the camera. I would have preferred slightly less to fit easier into a carry-on flight bag. Recommended, so far, but may revise after use.

Gusti Leather Genuine Handbag Purse Shoulder Bag Satchel Vintage Leisure City Party Bag Dark Brown Vintage Unisex K3
Offered by Gusti Leather
Price: 39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little bag (after de-stinking), 5 July 2014
I love this bag. It did arrive with a smell, which I was prepared for and I aired it for a couple of weeks. The smell is gone now. It is small which is what I wanted.I love the colour and finish of the leather and admire it everytime I see it hanging from its hook. It has odd grey stitching but it doesn't detract from the look. Recommended

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4