Profile for Stakka > Reviews

Content by Stakka

Stakka "Stakka" (UK)

LARGE GRAPHITE/BLACK COMPUTER DESK With 3 Drawers and a Cabinet FREE EXPEDITED DELIVERY (PC2g)
Offered by Piranha Trading Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Online shopping should be more like this - great value and service., 13 Mar 2012
What a decent bit of kit. I am an engineer and this desk ticks all my boxes ! Very well finished and is a very sturdy good looking unit that is much better than many more expensive desks.
Also very impressed with the service from Piranha. Ordered on a Saturday with an immediate dispatch and free expedited delivery offered - and it was!. Even when there was a slight issue when only one one of the two packages turned up to begin with my emails were answered immediatley and proffessionaly. Turned out it was down to the courier but Piranha took the time to chase this down and kept me in touch. Sure enough a couple of hours after the intial delivery the second package arrived. Many thanks.

Decade in the Sun: Best of Stereophonics
Decade in the Sun: Best of Stereophonics

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of.......Oh Yes !!!, 8 Nov 2008
You really do not need to say too much about this band, they have spoken for themselves over the years and, I might add, in a slightly understated way that has not been too much in our face, which is how it should be. One of the best and most balanced bands the UK has seen.

A great album packed full of great songs. To Stereophonics fans they will know what they are getting and will, I hope, buy this out of respect of the pleasure that Kelly and Co. have given us over the years. If you have had your head in the sand all this time and want to hear what the boys can offer then the 40 tracks that this album offers what what must be one of the best value music buys this ....decade !!

And the 2 new tracks "You're my star" and "My Own Worst Enemy" do not dissapoint with the latter being a great unexpected surprise in my opinion.

Trying to put a compilation together from such a back catalogue is never going to be easy and you are never going to get the exact choice to suit exactly everyone's taste. There are 40 songs there...to knock the album because it does not contain a couple of certain tracks that certain people might want is a little blinkered.