Profile for helenmoore > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Seiko Women's Automatic Watch Seiko 5 Sports SRP191K1 with Metal Strap
Seiko Women's Automatic Watch Seiko 5 Sports SRP191K1 with Metal Strap

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking watch, 15 Sep 2014
bought this for my daughters 18th birthday later in October. It is a lovely looking watch, can't comment on how well it keeps time yet. One drawback is that it sits very proud on the wrist so may take some getting used to.

Fly London Women's ANOA Boots Red Rot (RED/CHERRY/CHERRY 001) 39
Fly London Women's ANOA Boots Red Rot (RED/CHERRY/CHERRY 001) 39
Offered by Brandpoolshop

5.0 out of 5 stars great colour, 27 Aug 2014
very pleased with these boots, very comfortable altho I have only worn them twice as we're still in summer but I think you could wear them all day with no bother. I am a size 5.5 to 6 and these were a perfect fit for me. Very happy with my purchase and would recommend. Both my teenage daughters liked them too.

Fly London Women's Alix Boots P142942001 Grey 6 UK, 39 EU
Fly London Women's Alix Boots P142942001 Grey 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars really nice looking boots, 27 Aug 2014
really pleased with these, I have worn them only once as we're still in Summer, but they were really comfy. Nice colour with jeans. Good fit for me as I am between a 5.5 and 6. If you take a 6 to 6.5 then I would think a 7 would be better. Great buy, even my teenage daughters thought they looked the biz.

Crocs Men's Yukon Sport Black Clog 10831-060-660 9 UK
Crocs Men's Yukon Sport Black Clog 10831-060-660 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars second pair, 4 Aug 2014
bought these for my dad 4 years ago, they are now worn out so this ais a replacement pair for his birthday. Won't see him til October but should be fine, he was so pleased with the original pair he has worn them to death!

Bulldog Snow Shovel
Bulldog Snow Shovel

5.0 out of 5 stars still waiting to test it!, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Bulldog Snow Shovel (DIY & Tools)
excellent but haven't had any snow yet to try it out!

Catherine Lansfield Stag Cotton Rich Double Quilt Set, Multi
Catherine Lansfield Stag Cotton Rich Double Quilt Set, Multi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and design, 28 July 2014
great design, the tartan is a lovely colour. One slight gripe is that the fabric is slightly scratchy, but I have only washed it once so expect it will settle down. Really good value, very pleased.

Crocs Unisex-Adult Crocs Retro Clog Black/Light Grey Back Strap Sandal 14001-02G-258 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband very pleased, 28 July 2014
These arrived super quickly, they fit my husband better than the standard crocs we normally buy, I found the same thing. They are not quite as wide as the standard crocs. Nice and comfy, good thick sole but not too heavy.

CANDY FLOSS NEW WOMENS LADIES QUILTED PADDED JACKET DARK GREY SIZES 18
CANDY FLOSS NEW WOMENS LADIES QUILTED PADDED JACKET DARK GREY SIZES 18
Offered by Candy Floss Fashion

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket, good value, 5 Jun 2014
Love the style, fits well except the shoulders are too big, it's a bit like back to the 80's! Looks good on.

Vans Unisex Authentic Trainer black VEE3BLK 6.5 UK
Vans Unisex Authentic Trainer black VEE3BLK 6.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars great value and style, 5 Jun 2014
bought these for my daughter, she loves them, they are very comfortable and fit well. They were supposed to be for a concert we are going to on Saturday but she just had to wear them straight away.

Rocket Dog Womens Jazzin Lace-Up Flats Black 6 UK, 39 EU
Rocket Dog Womens Jazzin Lace-Up Flats Black 6 UK, 39 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars like the style, 5 Jun 2014
I just found them a bit on the wide side around the toe area. Still very pleased, they are comfortable and look great.

Page: 1 | 2