Profile for J. Jupe > Reviews

Content by J. Jupe

J. Jupe (manchester UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Sekonda Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet 3078.71
Offered by Gold Bar Watches
Price: 20.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value watch, 3 Aug 2014
Ordered this Sunday and delivered Monday. The watch is as described with the strap easy to adjust. Clear display. at the price it's excellent value.

JET - Ops Files
JET - Ops Files
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars This was a very good prequal enjoyed the read, 17 July 2014
This review is from: JET - Ops Files (Kindle Edition)
Read several of Russell Blake's "jet" books. This was a very good prequal enjoyed the read. Have to buy some of the later books now! Fast paced and an almost believable character.

The Corporal's Wife
The Corporal's Wife
Price: 3.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great read from Gerald Seymour, 22 May 2014
I have read every book from this great author. He weaves a great story in all his books and this is another great read from start to finish. You are drawn into the plot and will find it hard to put the book down. Enjoy!

Bluebell Hollow (DCI Tom Caton Manchester Murder Mysteries Book 5)
Bluebell Hollow (DCI Tom Caton Manchester Murder Mysteries Book 5)
Price: 1.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Another really good read from Bill Rogers, 22 May 2014
My wife put me on to Bill Rogers. Being from Manchester perhaps gives a closer feel to the area the storey happens. I have read 4 of Bill's now and enjoyed them all. He is a great storyteller and you are drawn into the plot. If you have not read one of his books....start now, you will enjoy.

Vigilante (Season One: Book 2) (Jessica Daniel)
Vigilante (Season One: Book 2) (Jessica Daniel)
Price: 1.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Second book I have read in the series. Very well written, 14 Oct 2013
Being from Manchester it's good to see the different parts referred to in the book. Apart from that a really good second in the series. A page turner that does not disappoint. Told my wife about them and she has now read the first three. There's a recommendation for you.

Salvation in Death: In Death Series: Book 27
Salvation in Death: In Death Series: Book 27
Price: 5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars My first J D Robb book. Enjoyed. Well put together., 14 Sep 2013
My wife suggested this book. She has read all of J D Robb's as well as Nora Roberts. It was a good read. Realistic characters and a good plot. Set in the near future, it comes across easy and believable. Will be buying more of this author.

Certified Refurbished Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with this kindle model, 14 Sep 2013
My original kindle developed a fault. On contacting amazon staff, I was offered the kindle paperwhite in part exchange. Really pleased with it. A big improvement on my original one that I had had for nearly two years. Forget packing all those books when you go away. If you do not have one yet, get a kindle TODAY

The Armada Legacy (Ben Hope, Book 8)
The Armada Legacy (Ben Hope, Book 8)
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Scott Mariani is a great writer. Really good exciting books, 30 Aug 2013
I have read all of Scott mariani's books after "trying" one. Compulsive reading once you start and you have to get them all. The characters are believable and flow into the story. Thought this one was 9.5 out of 10. But like all Scott's books, you don't want it to end!!

The Eleventh Commandment
The Eleventh Commandment
by Jeffrey Archer
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars First jeffrey Archer book I have read, 19 Jun 2013
I am only halfway through this book and it's brilliant. Had it on my kindle for ages and kept passing by it. My first Jeffrey Archer book. Now I will have to buy more. This is a really good read and I am already a fan

Cell 8
Cell 8
Price: 2.98

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this book. Very well written, 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: Cell 8 (Kindle Edition)
Didn't know if I would enjoy this book. Looked at a couple of reviews and went for it. Very well put together and of course the debate on the death penalty. The book leans you towards the "no" lobby. But when you look in the real world.......

Page: 1 | 2