Profile for Kevin > Reviews

Content by Kevin

Kevin (Rotherham, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Audible Audiobooks
Audible Audiobooks

5.0 out of 5 stars love it love it !, 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Audible Audiobooks (App)
All my favourite audios books in one place and an infinite options to add more which I do monthly no need to carry loads of CD in my car anymore

Metro Digital Edition
Metro Digital Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars good but...., 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Metro Digital Edition (App)
Good daily paper but find the format awkward think would be better if was able to read like a newspaper feel like my other app for Sheffield Star does but apart from that no gripes!!

The Star, Sheffield(Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Star, Sheffield(Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Star app, 17 Mar. 2013
Great App my new virtual daily evening paper wherever I am in the world ! It is no problem downloading better format than one used by Metro!! Fully recommend it

Doctor Who: The Nameless City: Second Doctor (Doctor Who 50th Anniversary E-Shorts Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 17 Mar. 2013
Felt Michael Scott got The Doctor and Jamie right with there interaction and reaction to the situation they got themselves and good original story a much improved story from the previous one by Colfer which to be honest we all could improve on!!!

Laurel & Hardy - The Collection (21-disc Box Set) [DVD]
Laurel & Hardy - The Collection (21-disc Box Set) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stan Laurel
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Good old comedy, 27 Nov. 2011
This set of dvds didn't disappoint !!Took me back to weekend tv of my childhood, you think one is a favourite till you watch the next one and so on.

Page: 1 | 2