Profile for P. HENRY > Reviews

P. HENRY (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD INK CARTRIDGES, 8 Oct 2013
Very good price for a double pack of black and colour cartridges, cannot complain. No problems. They arrived well ahead of the delivery date. Well worth the price.

2 x TRIXES 4-Dial TSA Combination Padlock for Luggage Suitcases and Travel (Silver)
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good padlocks, 25 Sep 2013
I used the 2 padlocks for my main suitcase and my hand luggage. It was very easy to reset the combination to your own personal numbers and they are quite strong, no problems at all.

Super Lightweight Cabin Approved Wheeled Bag (Black/Lime)
Super Lightweight Cabin Approved Wheeled Bag (Black/Lime)
Offered by Karabar Luggage

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice, ideal size bag., 10 Sep 2013
The cabin approved bag is ideal, but I do not travel on Ryanair or Easyjet, so it will be going on my not too distance future Emirates flights to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. It is and ideal size, the handle gets zipped away and the size is just right, no problems whatsoever. I would recommend this and the price was great.

Insight Flexi Map: Singapore
Insight Flexi Map: Singapore
by Insight Guides
Edition: Map
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An ideal map for Singapore, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Insight Flexi Map: Singapore (Map)
I bought this map as we are off to Singapore soon. The map is ideal, plenty of detail and with plenty of tips on what to see and where to go. Looking forward to using it when we get to Singapore.

GUARMOR 3x Nikon COOLPIX L820 L810 Digital Camera Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector, 100% fit, no cutting (3 Pieces)
Offered by Gadgetarmour & Accessories
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good screen protector, 10 Sep 2013
The delivery was very quick all the way from San Francisco. It was very easy to fit onto the viewing screen of my Nikon Coolpix. All in all a very good item, no problems.

Insight Flexi Map: Kuala Lumpur (Insight Flexi Maps)
Insight Flexi Map: Kuala Lumpur (Insight Flexi Maps)
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good map for Kuala Lumpur, 10 Sep 2013
I ordered this as we are off to Malaysia soon, the map is excellent it gives you a very detailed layout of Kuala Lumpur and the surrounding area and it gives you lots of places to see and things to do, it folds down into an ideal size that will fit into a back pack. Very good quality for the price.

Easy Use Small Animal Claw Scissors Guinea Bird 2373
Easy Use Small Animal Claw Scissors Guinea Bird 2373
Offered by LSWProductsDirect
Price: 3.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy for our cat, 31 Aug 2013
The price we paid for this item, pays for itself as we pay a small fortune at our local vet every time we have to get out cats claws cut.

Porridge - The Movie [DVD] [1979]
Porridge - The Movie [DVD] [1979]
Dvd ~ Ronnie Barker
Price: 3.10

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good movie, 31 Aug 2013
What a great film, with all the usual character in it from the series. Very funny in parts, in all a great film

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Singapore
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Singapore
by Jennifer Eveland

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD BOOK, 29 April 2013
This book is a good read and it gives you a lot of information on Singapore from the past right up to the present day.
Just looking forward to going to Singapore.

How to Forgive: To Forgive Can Be Human Too! Free Yourself From Grudge and Bitterness Today

5.0 out of 5 stars A very funny film, 5 April 2013
I do not get tired or bored of watching this film, it is so funny and it does make you laugh, well worth the price I paid for it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6