Profile for Stuart D > Reviews

Content by Stuart D

Stuart D

Shadows Of The Workhouse: The Drama Of Life In Postwar London (Call The Midwife Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another set of well told anecdotes, 25 Jun 2013
I was again gripped by the stories that reminded me of lives less fortunate than mine.
A great book to be read as a shameful reflection of our history.

TeckNet® iEP380 5000mAh Dual-Port External Battery Pack and Charger for "The new iPad" the 3rd Gen ipad, iPad 2, iPad mini, iPhone 4S 4 3G, iPod Touch (1G to 5G), Android (Samsung Galaxy Note S S2, HTC Sensation EVO Thunderbolt, LG Optimus V), Blackberry (Bold curve Torch), Droid(Motorola Razr), Plus Major Tablet PCs with 5V input (Samsung, Blackberry, HTC) - Black

Anker USB 3.0 4 Ports Hub with USB 3.0 Cable - White
Anker USB 3.0 4 Ports Hub with USB 3.0 Cable - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little Hub, 12 Oct 2011
I received the package the day after ordering it. Opened it up and plugged the hub into my laptop. It worked almost instantly and now allows me to run up to 4 USB 3.0 ports without any waste of space.

Duracell Daylite Tough 6-Volt Lantern LED High Power Torch + 4 AA Batteries
Duracell Daylite Tough 6-Volt Lantern LED High Power Torch + 4 AA Batteries
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Product, 10 July 2011
We get a number of power outages and have therefore placed one of these in every room. Gives a bright clear light yet uses batteries up very slowly.

2011 Collins Big Road Atlas Britain (Collins Britain Big Road Atlas (Spiral))
2011 Collins Big Road Atlas Britain (Collins Britain Big Road Atlas (Spiral))
by Collins Uk
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and Accurate, 31 Aug 2010
We went into WHS to examine the options to replaced our well worn 2004 road atlas. We just could not make up our minds. We then spotted this on Amazon (at a very good price) pressed one button and it was on our doorstep the next morning.
The maps are clear and up-to-date and, with the spiral binding, easy to access.

Intelliplug - Desktop Version
Intelliplug - Desktop Version
Offered by Hoodmania

4.0 out of 5 stars A neat and compact way of saving electricity, 1 Feb 2009
It was so easy to replace the existing socket.
Now I shut down the PC and all the peripherals switch themselves off.
Power saved and nothing on standby and we no longer forget to switch the screen off.
When I start the computer everything else just switches on.
Simple.

Intellipanel- Desktop version
Intellipanel- Desktop version

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent way of saving electricity use, 1 Feb 2009
It was so easy to replace the existing sockets and extenders.
Now I shut down my PC and without fail all the peripherals switch off. No more bending over to switch of the sound system and printer plugs. Power saved and nothing on standby and I no longer forget to switch the screen off.
When I start the computer everything else just switches on.
Simple.