3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars
Dissapointed, 12 Dec. 2012
Was excepting great things from this as it is expensive for something that you can get a lot cheaper in hand whisks. The first one arrived and the cheap spinning mechanism was broken, sent this one back. The next one arrived and I have to say I am disappointed by a few things:
1. The actual mechanism is cheap and I fear it will break easily
2. Even with brand new top rate batteries the unit seemed to lack power once in milk
3. Once frothed, the milk is still cold and I found warming it in the microwave ruined the froth
4. Standing for two minutes holding a button was tedious and annoying due to the following point;
5. The button simply presses down a contact mechanism onto the batteries - this was also cheap and failed to work so would stop while I'm frothing.
It may be that the second unit I received was also faulty but even so I would be annoyed at receiving TWO faulty units.
Amazon were great about the returns and sorted immeadiatey.
Overall I would not recommend it, get one of the manual ones instead.