Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for J. Read > Reviews

Content by J. Read

J. Read "respect" (UK)

More Mile The Ace Trigger Yoga Massage Pilates Exercise Foam Roller, Lime / Blue
Offered by Active Human Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars That's the spot, 12 Jan. 2016
Oooooh yeah right there!

Beard Oil - Beard Conditioning Oil by Brave 60ml - Softens and Conditions Using a Blend of Premium Quality Oils with a Fresh Aromatic Scent. 100% Natural - Moisturises Skin Soothing any Dry/Flaky Skin Issues. Produced in Scotland.
Offered by AVIBE

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid!, 12 April 2015
What a splendid product - fast delivery and the smell is great. It leaves my beard soft but not greasy and the wife loves it too!

The Dinosaur That Pooped A Lot!
The Dinosaur That Pooped A Lot!
by Tom Fletcher

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 6 Mar. 2015
Basically this is s free book made up of parts from the original texts and is a quarter of the size - poir show

Magnetic School Keywords - Reception, Years 1 & 2: National Literacy Strategy
Magnetic School Keywords - Reception, Years 1 & 2: National Literacy Strategy
by Julia Mayhew

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 6 Mar. 2015
Brilliant - lots of words for my daughter to start putting sentences together but can be a jumbled mess once all of them are put in a tub.

1000 Tattoos (Taschen 25)
1000 Tattoos (Taschen 25)
by Henk Schiffmacher

3.0 out of 5 stars Where's the penis gone?, 2 Mar. 2015
A good book for the history of tattoos and some older flash - but the latest edition does not have the devil willy or Anthony Kedis (same thing really lol) so s bit disappointing for students!

The Times 2 Jumbo Crossword Book 8 (Crosswords)
The Times 2 Jumbo Crossword Book 8 (Crosswords)
by John Grimshaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me feel Dumb (oh), 25 May 2014
As an elephant I found this item both confusing and insulting. I was expecting a crossword book focusing on pachyderms or at least large enough for my un-opposable feet or trunk to fill in. The disappointment I suffered when the zookeeper brought my post was unsurpassable, and I fell into a depression. How could i fill in the human sized crossword book? The other animals laughed at me, especially the hyenas, now I will have to go back to painting!
I won't forget this Amazon!

J-B Weld Original Epoxy Adhesive
J-B Weld Original Epoxy Adhesive
Offered by GLUES'N'HARDWARE

5.0 out of 5 stars My stud was dripping!, 25 May 2014
Amazing fixed a leaky engine stud! No more mess on my driveway and no need to take out my engine!