Profile for Debbie > Reviews

Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters [DVD]
Dvd ~ Logan Lerman
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film, 26 May 2014
Loved this film, was hoping it wasn't a let down after the first one but it didn't fail. Can't wait for the next one to come out.

Andrew James Premium Cocktail Set Including Boston Cocktail Shaker and Glass, Twisted Bar Spoon, Strainer, Wooden Muddler, 25ml and 50ml + 192 Page Cocktail Book. Complete In An Elegant Gift Box
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 26 May 2014
Finally got to use this for a cocktail evening. It's a lovely product and the items are nicely made and not flimsy. Now I only have to stock up on ingredients and keep experimenting/

Happy Pet Chinchilla Coco Fun
Happy Pet Chinchilla Coco Fun
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, 26 May 2014
My chinchillas love this and its being put to good use, they seem very happy with it and I hide monkey nuts in it which they love to find.

Tatty Teddy & My Blue Nose Friends Snugs the Chinchilla soft toy, sits 4" tall.
Tatty Teddy & My Blue Nose Friends Snugs the Chinchilla soft toy, sits 4" tall.
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awwww too Cute, 26 May 2014
I love this, I bought this as not only is it cute but its not very often you come across a chinchilla cuddly toy so I couldn't resist.

Tatty Teddy & My Blue Nose Friends Melody the Parrot soft toy, sits 4" tall.
Tatty Teddy & My Blue Nose Friends Melody the Parrot soft toy, sits 4" tall.
Price: 4.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, 26 May 2014
I bought this as a gift for a friend of mine and she absolutely loves it, even though I was tempted to keep it myself.

Satzuma Diamond Mouse PC Mouse, PC / Mac, 2-ways
Satzuma Diamond Mouse PC Mouse, PC / Mac, 2-ways
Price: 10.12

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 26 May 2014
I bought this mouse a while ago and at first it was brilliant. Then the blue coloured light stopped working and the red light only flashes now. Not very hardwearing at all, diamantes have come off the back and a few off the sides and now it looks patchy. I had a better mouse that cost a lot less and lasted a lot longer.

Grimm - Season 2 [DVD] [2013]
Grimm - Season 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ David Giuntoli
Price: 11.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Roll on Season 3 DVD, 3 Mar 2014
This series is fantastic and I've not missed a single episode. If you love the supernatural series then you will love this too. Great storylines, good actors and a little humour thrown in for good measure. Highly recommend.

Skins A200 Long Women's Compression Tights - Black/Pink, L
Skins A200 Long Women's Compression Tights - Black/Pink, L
Price: 45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 3 Mar 2014
I have been looking for some compression wear for a while and Skins have always caught my eye with the good reviews. I would advise checking your size with the Skins size guide for the A200. They recommend a large and this is what I bought. On getting them out of the box I thought I would never get into them they looked tiny. However they do stretch and fit perfect, they are even long enough in the leg (I'm 5ft 9in). However they are a little transparent (but not much) so you may need to wear black pants underneath (the shorts type). I have ran, done body pump and body attack in them and they have performed really well and are comfortable. They have a high waistband with elasticated draw string so I am not constantly pulling them up when training. They wash well too and don't lose their shape like some gym leggings I have. Looking to buy another pair now in a different colour.

Supernatural - Season 8 Complete [DVD]
Supernatural - Season 8 Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jared Padalecki
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!!!, 9 Jan 2014
Had to give this a five star, its very rare that you come across two actors who just go together so well. I'm an avid supernatural fan and can't wait for season 9!

Dunlop Duncan Black Mens Slippers UK Size 10
Dunlop Duncan Black Mens Slippers UK Size 10
Offered by Botany Bay Shoes
Price: 11.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slippers, 9 Jan 2014
I'm in charge of buying my dad slippers for Christmas and I bought him a pair of these last year and he loved them, so this year I got him another pair in a different colour. He has had no problems with them and they are lasting him well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3