ARRAY(0xa3948cc0)

Grimm - Season 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ David Giuntoli
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Roll on Season 3 DVD, 3 Mar 2014
This series is fantastic and I've not missed a single episode. If you love the supernatural series then you will love this too. Great storylines, good actors and a little humour thrown in for good measure. Highly recommend.

Skins A200 Long Women's Compression Tights - Black/Pink, L
Skins A200 Long Women's Compression Tights - Black/Pink, L
Price: 44.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 3 Mar 2014
I have been looking for some compression wear for a while and Skins have always caught my eye with the good reviews. I would advise checking your size with the Skins size guide for the A200. They recommend a large and this is what I bought. On getting them out of the box I thought I would never get into them they looked tiny. However they do stretch and fit perfect, they are even long enough in the leg (I'm 5ft 9in). However they are a little transparent (but not much) so you may need to wear black pants underneath (the shorts type). I have ran, done body pump and body attack in them and they have performed really well and are comfortable. They have a high waistband with elasticated draw string so I am not constantly pulling them up when training. They wash well too and don't lose their shape like some gym leggings I have. Looking to buy another pair now in a different colour.

Supernatural - Season 8 Complete [DVD]
Supernatural - Season 8 Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jared Padalecki
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!!!, 9 Jan 2014
Had to give this a five star, its very rare that you come across two actors who just go together so well. I'm an avid supernatural fan and can't wait for season 9!

Dunlop Duncan Black Mens Slippers UK Size 10
Dunlop Duncan Black Mens Slippers UK Size 10
Offered by Footwear Sensation
Price: 7.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slippers, 9 Jan 2014
I'm in charge of buying my dad slippers for Christmas and I bought him a pair of these last year and he loved them, so this year I got him another pair in a different colour. He has had no problems with them and they are lasting him well.

Authentic RDX Leather Ladies Pro Gloves Fitness Womens Gym Wear Exercise Workout Training, Large
Offered by B2Fitness
Price: 17.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job - Very Happy With Them, 9 Jan 2014
I bought these gloves for weight training and body pump to improve my grip strength as I'm lifting quite heavy. They do the job just fine, however I ordered a large after taking my hand measurements and they are a little baggy around the fingers. At least I know to order my next pair in a medium, the only problem will be what colour to choose.

Womens TRESPASS FORTH Waterproof Breathable Suede Leather Mid Height Hiking Walking Boots Size 8
Offered by Boys2Men Footwear & Clothing Ltd
Price: 29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Waterproof, 13 Nov 2013
I bought these to wear in the wet weather and for any snow we may get. However they do not even grip on a little bit of frost (dread to think what they are going to be like in winter) and rain goes straight through them. They are rather annoying around the ankle as they press upwards underneath the bone. A disappointing buy.

Bench Volley Women's Vest White Medium
Bench Volley Women's Vest White Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars A Little Small, 13 Nov 2013
I have bought a few Bench tops and my recent purchase was a medium. However this top comes up a little small so I would probably order the next size up.

Biofreeze 4oz Tube
Biofreeze 4oz Tube
Offered by Pharmacy Place
Price: 8.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: Biofreeze 4oz Tube (Personal Care)
I love this item, its great for my aches and pains after the gym and also my back. I bought some for my dad too as he has neck, back and hip problems and he said it has worked great for him. You don't need much as a little goes a long way. Would highly recommend this product.

Stretching for Running: Chris Norris's Three-phase Programme
Stretching for Running: Chris Norris's Three-phase Programme
by Christopher M. Norris
Price: 5.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 30 Sep 2013
For the price of this book I expected it to be larger and thicker than it actually is so I was a little disappointed when it turned up as it's tiny.

BRITA Fjord Cool Midnight Blue Water Filter Jug Annual Pack
BRITA Fjord Cool Midnight Blue Water Filter Jug Annual Pack
Price: 41.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 30 Sep 2013
A little smaller than my previous Britta (which I have had for over 10 years) but this is not a problem. Love the colour and a good bargain with enough cartridges to last a year (though they will probably last me longer than that).

Page: 1 | 2