Profile for Inara K > Reviews

Content by Inara K

Inara K "Inara" (Cork ireland)

LEGO Technic 42006: Excavator
LEGO Technic 42006: Excavator

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fun, 6 April 2013
Very good toy , hours of fun. Nice and complicated for the older child , my husband and my nephew worked on it for hours my hubby even played it when my nephew went home!!!!

What to Expect When You're Expecting
What to Expect When You're Expecting
by Heidi E. Murkoff

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 7 Mar 2013
Very handy refrence book without being too scarey.easy to read, clear and practical. I found it a great resource when I was pregnant.

BT Digital Baby Monitor and Pacifier (White/ Purple)
BT Digital Baby Monitor and Pacifier (White/ Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of our best purchases, 7 Mar 2013
I would highly recommend this monitor. The music/light/star show options are great and easy to set up and control. The feeding timer is a godsend if your breastfeeding. The two mute methods is great because once you get used to your babies coos and gurgles the semi mute means you don't have to hear the music but you are immediately alerted if baba needs you.

Sigikid Mobile Lalelu Musical Box
Sigikid Mobile Lalelu Musical Box

3.0 out of 5 stars It does what it needs to., 7 Mar 2013
Good product. Doesn't look brilliant but as I needed it as a replacement it was fine, dont region use the tune it plays. It could also play for longer.

The Baby-led Weaning Cookbook: Over 130 delicious recipes for the whole family to enjoy
by Gill Rapley

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for babies, a bit hmm for parents, 7 Mar 2013
I found the recipes great for my little one but a bit bland for adults, I understand why this is but it did put me off making them.

Chicco Mode Booster Seat Kiwi for 6 - 36 Months (Green)
Chicco Mode Booster Seat Kiwi for 6 - 36 Months (Green)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 7 Mar 2013
I bought this as a replacement for the traditional highchair and for travel. It's great not had a huge chance to use it yet but we'll be traveling more this summer so we'll see.

LEGO Technic 9395: Pick-Up Tow Truck
LEGO Technic 9395: Pick-Up Tow Truck
Offered by The Toypot

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good fun., 7 Mar 2013
Surprisingly enough I bought this for my husband for Christmas. He loved it like a child for days afterwards, still takes it apart after 3 months. Great buy

Britax B-Agile Play Tray (Black)
Britax B-Agile Play Tray (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Mar 2013
This is a brilliant product , it's a pity you have to buy it separately but it's defiantly worth it. It very sturdy essential for anyone with a energetic child. Highly recommend it.

Sophie The Giraffe Original Teether in Blister Pack (White)
Sophie The Giraffe Original Teether in Blister Pack (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tether yet, 18 Sep 2012
My sister bought this as a gift for my little one just as she started teething. She adores her iits only been a week but she's not let her go. Highly recommended.