Profile for SK Curtis > Reviews

Content by SK Curtis

SK Curtis "kimmidge" (UK)

Vax K-001 Kone Handheld Vacuum cleaner White with Illuminating base
Vax K-001 Kone Handheld Vacuum cleaner White with Illuminating base

4.0 out of 5 stars Most used gadget in the house!, 1 Oct. 2009
I'm really pleased with this product. I bought it to suck up cat litter from around the trays and was a little concerned it wouldn't be powerful enough to do this especially at the reasonable price it was. Anyway, it does the job purrfectly (Haha)!

There are a few issues which don't bother me too much but why I only gave it four stars. Firstly it is quite noisy, secondly cleaning out the trapped litter from the cone bit at the bottom is a bit tricky but a cotton bud or an old knife will do the trick and finally there is no way of turning the light off if you didn't want to use it as a night light (which I don't)!

Who Moved My Cheese: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life
by Spencer Johnson

4.0 out of 5 stars Be in the right situation that applies to the book, 4 Aug. 2009
I was compelled to write this review after reading some of the bad reviews for this book. I first read this book about five years ago. I was in a job I hated and lived in a town I hated even more! After reading this book it inspired me to put my flat up for rent and move all my furniture and cats back 'home' to my parents where I felt so much happier. Five years later I found myself out of a job and a bit down in my luck so I re-read the book, and even though i still found it a great book to read I realised that the book did not apply to my situation. The book is about being stuck in a rut and having the imputus to change to get out of it. It's not about confidence and how to get a new job! Hope that makes sense!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2011 5:20 PM GMT