Profile for Tarot chaser > Reviews

Content by Tarot chaser

Tarot chaser

Fashion Design Workshop: Stylish step-by-step projects and drawing tips for up-and-coming designers (WF Studio)
by Samantha Rei

5.0 out of 5 stars A.M.A.Z.I.N.G book!!!!, 28 Mar 2013
After owing a few fashion drawing books before, this is the only one that I would recommend. It's set out in a very simple, child like way but the variations shown and ideas given are endless.
A really really useful book to start learning how to draw fashion figures and their various clothes.
Ill be using this for a long time to come!

Tarot To Go! (Activity Kit): Book and Card Set (Petites Plus) (Charming Petites)
by Peter Pauper Press

5.0 out of 5 stars A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!, 10 Dec 2012
I never ever EVER write reviews for things I buy and I have bought masses of really cool books and stuff from Amazon!
This little set is wonderful though!!I have set myself a year to try and learn as much as I can about the tarot and this will help me immensely:))
Short and sweet, each card description is just enough to memorise and give you a base from which to work.
It also helps that the cards used are from my favorite deck.....Hanson Roberts!!
GO BUY NOW!!!!!