Profile for jill wilson > Reviews

14" x 14" Cushion insert filler pad hollowfibre
14" x 14" Cushion insert filler pad hollowfibre
Offered by Textileonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Mar. 2015
Excellent quality I will be ordering some more soon.

Get Hooked on Tunisian Crochet
Get Hooked on Tunisian Crochet
by Sheryl Thies

5.0 out of 5 stars ... course to learn Tunisian crochet and these books where recommend to me by the, 8 Mar. 2015

First Time Tunisian Crochet: Step-By-Step Basics Plus 5 Projects
First Time Tunisian Crochet: Step-By-Step Basics Plus 5 Projects
by Margaret Hubert

4.0 out of 5 stars ... course to learn Tunisian crochet and these books where recommend to me by the, 8 Mar. 2015

Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Tunisian Crochet
Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Tunisian Crochet
by Kim Guzman

5.0 out of 5 stars ... course to learn Tunisian crochet and these books where recommend to me by the tutor, 8 Mar. 2015
I have been on a course to learn Tunisian crochet and these books where recommend to me by the tutor.

POLY PERFECT SOFT & LUXURIOUS 90" BATTING/WADDING QUILT CRAFT PATCHWORK QUILTING FABRIC MATERIAL MACHINE HAND NO NEED TO PRE WASH JUST SEW AND GO
Offered by LINEN LOVERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great wadding for my quilting I have used other cheaper ..., 8 Mar. 2015
Absolutely great wadding for my quilting I have used other cheaper stuff and it hasn't been as good I will certainly be buying more when I have run out.

Lawless
Lawless

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Lawless (Kindle Edition)
Just read this book an excellent read can thoroughly recommend it.

20 Fleece Vacuum Cleaner Bags, Filter Bags for Miele Cat & Dog 700
20 Fleece Vacuum Cleaner Bags, Filter Bags for Miele Cat & Dog 700
Offered by dust-ex

2.0 out of 5 stars They do not fit my vacuum cleaner even so it stated they where for the Miele Cat & Dog not very happy as I had ordered two boxes, 14 Nov. 2014
I have to say these are not suitable for purpose and I still waiting for a return label to send these bags back. They do not fit my vacuum cleaner even so it stated they where for the Miele Cat & Dog not very happy as I had ordered two boxes description again a bit lacking in my opinion.

Embroidery Thread - Assorted Colours
Embroidery Thread - Assorted Colours
Offered by Pakeeza

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 14 Nov. 2014
Been using these on a course I did so have come in very handy.

5 x 20 Sharps Hand Sewing Needles Embroidery - Size 3/9
5 x 20 Sharps Hand Sewing Needles Embroidery - Size 3/9
Offered by Hot Pink Haberdashery™

1.0 out of 5 stars These have come in just at the right time as ..., 14 Nov. 2014
These have come in just at the right time as I have been having a few breakages with my old needles

Helix 4 Piece Stencil Set / Letters Numbers and Symbols 5mm 10mm 20mm 30mm H40891

1.0 out of 5 stars excellent., 14 Nov. 2014
Already used these and they where just the job for a baby cushion I have made for a friend as needed to put the baby's name on the cushion, excellent.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 2, 2015 5:17 PM BST