Profile for guttley > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
48 Hours: A City of London Thriller
48 Hours: A City of London Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars 48 hours, 5 Jun 2014
This was a superb read, though the sentence structure took a bit of getting used to. I am glad I stuck with it because I really enjoyed the book. I bought more of his work!!

A Wanted Man: (Jack Reacher 17)
A Wanted Man: (Jack Reacher 17)

5.0 out of 5 stars a wanted man, 5 Jun 2014
I can't get enough of these books, as Reacher is such a fabulous character... both simple and yet complicated with his knowledge. Even my mother has got emmense pleasure from reading them, and she has never been much of a book reader!!!

Blindsided (A Thriller)
Blindsided (A Thriller)

4.0 out of 5 stars blindsided, 5 Jun 2014
An unexpectedly good read. I was pleasantly surprised at the strength of the story, and enjoyed the plot and the interaction of the characters.

The Last Man (Mitch Rapp 13)
The Last Man (Mitch Rapp 13)
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Mitch Rapp wins again!, 5 Jun 2014
An excellent read! Strong characters and a good storyline go hand in hand with lots of action...enjoyed it! Will be reading all of these stories in this series....

How to Lose Belly Fat Fast For Men and Women
How to Lose Belly Fat Fast For Men and Women

4.0 out of 5 stars healthy living., 5 Jun 2014
An interesting book, which was easy to read and understand. The author makes some useful points to help people lead a healthy life, without usjng lots of jargon.

Never Go Back: (Jack Reacher 18)
Never Go Back: (Jack Reacher 18)

5.0 out of 5 stars Never go back., 5 Jun 2014
Yet another gripping read, that I struggled to put down! Brilliant story with really strong characters. Lee Childs is one of the best authors ever, in my humble opinion!!!

Disraeli Gears
Disraeli Gears
Price: 5.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Cream cd., 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Disraeli Gears (Audio CD)
It is a superb cd, and I am so glad I bought it. Cream are a true supergroup! I will treasure it for years to come. Great seller, very efficient.

Persuader: (Jack Reacher 7)
Persuader: (Jack Reacher 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Persuader, 16 Aug 2013
Yet another thriller from Lee! It holds you through the story from beginning to end. I really enjoyed the read and now know a little more how the character has developed.

Family Aweigh
Family Aweigh
Price: 1.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Family Aweigh, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Family Aweigh (Kindle Edition)
This is a well written book with excellent stories about the family life afloat. Jeremy is my hero, but everybody plays their part in making the story so readable.

The Visitor: (Jack Reacher 4)
The Visitor: (Jack Reacher 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Visitor, 17 July 2013
I don't know how he does it! This is a great book that I read it one day because I could not put it down!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4