Profile for Clare Cox > Reviews

Clare Cox

Ghost Stories
Ghost Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, from the heart, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Ghost Stories (Audio CD)
Excellent new album from Coldplay, inspired and from the heart. One of my top played CD at the moment along with London grommer.

Bike!: A Tribute to the World's Greatest Cycling Designers
Bike!: A Tribute to the World's Greatest Cycling Designers
by Daniel Benson

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 30 Dec. 2013
I purchased this for my husband as he is a fan of cycling and the history of bike production. He loved the book so much, he also purchased a version for his mate.

LEGO City 60024: Advent Calendar
LEGO City 60024: Advent Calendar
Offered by Clearance Cave

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas advent calendar, 30 Dec. 2013
I purchased this for my nephew as an alternative to the Star Wars version the previous year. He absolutely loved it and it's something you can continue to play with well after Christmas.

Easipet Fabric Pet Play pen, Medium, Green
Easipet Fabric Pet Play pen, Medium, Green
Offered by Far East Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat pen, 30 Dec. 2013
I purchased this for my new kitten. Initially as a play pen in the living room. Then we relocated it to the bed room and use it to house the litter tray during the evening when we go to bed. We also use it as a "time out" pen for when Jake terrorises our older cat Lulu which works really well to calm him down. If your considering purchasing one of these I would highly recommend it for your new kitten or puppy. Medium size is recommended rather than small.

BUILT NY Two Bottle Tote, Big Dot Black/White
BUILT NY Two Bottle Tote, Big Dot Black/White

3.0 out of 5 stars Black Friday, 30 Dec. 2013
Purchased during Black Friday for a great price. Really great device for carrying drink bottles without them leaking or falling over.

Mass Production: Products from Phaidon Design Classics
Mass Production: Products from Phaidon Design Classics
by Simon Alderson

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 30 Dec. 2013
I purchased this book for my husband from his wish list. My husband is collecting the set, so it's a great addition, highly recommended

Hugo (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) (2011)
Hugo (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) (2011)
Dvd ~ Asa Butterfield

5.0 out of 5 stars 3D movie, 28 Nov. 2012
I purchased this once when we bought our 3D TV. Effects are really good, probably one of the best if I'm honest. I would definitely recommend. Good story too.

Liverpool FC Gym Sack
Liverpool FC Gym Sack
Offered by Home Harmony Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought or christmas, 28 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Liverpool FC Gym Sack (Sports)
I've bought this bag as a Christmas gift for my nephew. Product looks good and I'm sure he will be very happy. Slight delay on delivery but at least it arrived.