Profile for blossom55 > Reviews

Premier Chromed Metal Round Mantle Clock, 16.7cm
Premier Chromed Metal Round Mantle Clock, 16.7cm
Offered by Prime Homewares Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the money, 2 Dec 2013
This is a lovely clock, vety stylish and bigger than I expected. Arrived on time and suitably protected. I had bought one for my Mum and decided to get one for myself aswell.

The Lady of the Rivers (Cousins War 3)
The Lady of the Rivers (Cousins War 3)
by Philippa Gregory

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another brilliant book from Phillipa Gregory, 19 Aug 2013
I absolutely love reading Philippa Gregory's account of the cousin's war...she brings the history alive...I wish we had learnt about this period at school.

Beat Sugar Addiction Now!: The Cutting-Edge Programme That Cures Your Type of Sugar Addiction and Puts You Back on the Road to Weight Control and Good Health
by Jacob Teitelbaum

3.0 out of 5 stars Diet Book, 19 Aug 2013
This is for me another search for the holy grail of diet books - I am confused by all the conflicting advice so thought I would give this a go

ghd Style Heat Protect Spray 120 ml
ghd Style Heat Protect Spray 120 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars light for fine hair, 20 May 2013
i have fine hair so find it difficult to source prducts that do not weigh my hair down...this is great to detangle and proect when i use my hot brush...

BaByliss 2585U Large Cordless Gas Styler - 28 mm
BaByliss 2585U Large Cordless Gas Styler - 28 mm

4.0 out of 5 stars breat syling, 20 May 2013
i love babyliss styling products...this is great as it gives me bigger waves and curls when my hair has grown

10 Wilkinson Sword Lady Protector Replacement Blades (2x5 Pack)
10 Wilkinson Sword Lady Protector Replacement Blades (2x5 Pack)
Offered by RazorBlades4u

5.0 out of 5 stars great blades, 20 May 2013
i love the lady protector razor as it is the only one that works for me without causing any scrapes

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty necklace but, 20 May 2013
this is a very pretty necklace but the extender chain broke off and is lost.....lucky i didnt lose the necklace...

Toothpicks Wrapped plastic. Quantity: 1000.
Toothpicks Wrapped plastic. Quantity: 1000.
Offered by Nextday Catering Equipment Supplies

1.0 out of 5 stars These toothpicks were NOT the real deal as per photo, 11 Nov 2012
The picture of the wrapped toothpicks have the Plastico logo on them, so that was what I was expecting....actually the ones that arrived were umnmarked in both the box and the individual wrapping. Also, the toothpicks themselves were definitely inferior to the Plastico ones which I have now bought direct from Plastico. The toothpicks were shorter and the pointy end collapsed when used....uesless. I will be pursuing this to try and find out what went so wrong.....it has been a waste of money

The Borgias - Season 1 [DVD]
The Borgias - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Irons

5.0 out of 5 stars Borgias DVD Box Set Series 1, 27 Aug 2012
This review is from: The Borgias - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
This series is excellent - full of intrigue as you would expect due to the subject matter, but the costumes and lighting are exceptional - sumptuous to say the least. It really evokes a sense of what it might have been like to live during that era.

Reef Women's Fanning Luxe 1 Black/Silver/Glitter Flip-flop R1831BSG 7 UK
Reef Women's Fanning Luxe 1 Black/Silver/Glitter Flip-flop R1831BSG 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanning Flip Flop, 26 Jun 2012
This review is from: Reef Women's Fanning 3 (Apparel)
These are great flip flops, very comfortable but stylish too. They arrived on time as expected...great service from the supplier. I already hae three pairs of these in different styles...I love them!