Profile for Bradley > Reviews

Content by Bradley

Bradley

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Nobo Quartet Personal Whiteboard Drywipe Magnetic with Tray Eraser and Marker W600xH450mm Ref QBDE6045

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble and mount on wall, 16 Oct. 2013
This white board is a great little product. Its easy to assemble and to mount onto the wall. I use it in my home office and its the perfect size that it doesn't take up too much space but has enough surface area to draw my diagrams on. It cleans really easily and has a pen/eraser holder at the base which is handy. I recommend this product.

5 Star Office Drywipe Starter Kit of Drywipe Eraser and 100ml Cleaner and 4 Whiteboard Markers Assorted
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Pens and eraser great, the spray stained my white board, 16 Oct. 2013
The pens are great - they seem to last ages and the eraser does what it is intended to do. I had a problem with the spray because I used it on my white board and then tried to rub some markings out. It stained the board and even after persistent scrubbing the ink is lightly smudged all over it. I don't recommend the spray.

Brand New White USB Data Sync Transfer Cable for iPod Nano Tounch Classic iPhone + 12 Month Warranty
Offered by Jazooli

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement cable, so expensive for such a simple device, 15 Oct. 2013
I purchased this cable a few months ago and its still in use. I always seem to lose them and I don't think the cable justifies its price. Theres not much more to say - if you have an Apple device and need this cable - I think this is still your best bet when it comes to replacing it

SanDisk SDSDB-008G-FFP 8 GB Secure Digital SDHC Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 15 Oct. 2013
I use this disk for my camera. Its pretty tough - I often forget the protective plastic container it comes with and just keep it in my pocket - no problems so far. Its great for storing all my extra photos and videos on when I take trips. Good product - would recommend.

Transcend 16GB Premium SDHC Class 10 Memory Card [Frustration-free Packaging]
Transcend 16GB Premium SDHC Class 10 Memory Card [Frustration-free Packaging]

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 15 Oct. 2013

Sony DSCHX9VB Cyber-shot Digital Still Camera - Black (16.2MP, 16x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pictures, feels a bit thick and heavy though, 15 Oct. 2013
This camera was quite pricey and I think its borderline whether or not it justifies the price. I purchased it for an outdoor trip I was going on a few months back. The camera is really heavy and feels like you're holding a little brick - so if you like slim and slick looking technology then this isn't the camera for you. The picture quality is decent. The battery life I think is kind of short but you can always buy spares. I think writing this review (after over a year since I purchased this product) I probably wouldn't buy it again - I'd look for something else.

OverBoard 60LTR waterproof sports bag (black)
OverBoard 60LTR waterproof sports bag (black)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a man bag, it works well, easy and great to use, 15 Oct. 2013
I went on a long outdoor trip recently with a group of guys. After the holiday - they all wanted a bag like mine. Its perfect - the way it is designed is that you can literally full it beyond its stated capacity and it will still close securely. You can hold so much stuff in it and you just fold the edges and clip it in - and its good to go. It has compartments for your valuables and it is waterproof so the contents don't get wet or messed up if you put the bag in the back of an open truck. Its a total man bag - I would recommend this product ! I am so happy with it !

Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)
Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't use for sport, simple & cheap, 15 Oct. 2013
These are cheap and simple headphones. I made the mistake of using them for sport (jogging) and the cord got damaged from the movement and after about 2 months they were broken. But still at the price they sell them at - if you are looking for a simple set of headphones that you are not going to put through too much stress and activity - they're not bad.

Kingston 32GB USB 2.0 Hi-Speed DataTraveler 160
Kingston 32GB USB 2.0 Hi-Speed DataTraveler 160

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of space, a good usb stick, 15 Oct. 2013
Its a bit expensive but this device is great. I hate usb sticks with separate lids (cause I always lose them) so this stick suits me perfectly with the slide lid. Theres loads of space on it. I've had it for a few months and have no complaints.

Ex-Pro® Black Hard Clam Shock proof Digital Camera Case Bag CR276F for Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-G1, DSC-G3, DSC-H1, DSC-H7, DSC-H9, DSC-J1, DSC-L1, DSC-N1, DSC-N2, DSC-P2, DSC-P32, DSC-S40, DSC-S60, DSC-S80, DSC-S85, DSC-S95, DSC-S500, DSC-S600, DSC-S650, DSC-S700, DSC-S730, DSC-S750, DSC-S780, DSC-S800, DSC-S930, DSC-S950, DSC-S980, DSC-S1900, DSC-S2000, DSC-S2100, DSC-S2000, DSC-S2100, DSC-S3000, DS
Offered by ExpressPro

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay product, nothing special, 15 Oct. 2013
The case is hard and protects the contents well. its a bit small though and the zip is quite tough to move. At the price they're selling it at its worth it though. If you need a crude device to protect your camera and don't want to pay too much - then this is the case for you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4