Profile for Edward Mcglone > Reviews

Content by Edward Mcglone

Edward Mcglone "Jockaholic" (Glasgow, Scotland)

Philips TT2040 Rechargeable All-in-One Bodygroom Pro
Philips TT2040 Rechargeable All-in-One Bodygroom Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best purchases I have ever purchased online!, 16 Dec. 2013
I ordered this item after reading some excellent reviews and I can only add to them.

For years I have spent countless wasted hours using a wet razor to shave my body from top to toe including the junk. It used to take ages, but now WOW this shaver can do it in minutes and it can reach the parts that other's can't with relative ease.

Once you get used to it,this shaver can work it's around your body and contours easily, I used to have trouble with the back of my legs and sometimes the groin area, this shaver has made it so easy after just 2 use's I can safely say that this gets to every part easily and with no nasty nicking!!!

I would describe myself as a 7 out of 10 on the hairy scale but after using this shaver I am now definitely a 1 and loving the results because of the ease of use and little time it takes to get the job done. Best online purchase from Amazon ever :)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2014 4:29 PM GMT

Meguiar's NXT Generation Car Wash
Meguiar's NXT Generation Car Wash
Offered by AP Motor Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Shines like its been waxed, 24 April 2013
Excellent car wash. Washed my Vivid Pearl Blue Honda Civic Type S GT the day I received this drove and i was well impressed with the amazing shine from the car. When I went to work next day several came and asked me how long it took me to wash and wax the car, when I told them it was only washed they didnt believe me! this is definitely worth the money, I wash it every week now just to give it that new car new shine look.

Sekonda Women's Quartz Watch with Pink Dial Analogue Display and Silver Bracelet 4129.27

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great bit of Sparkle, 9 Dec. 2011
I bought this watch for my aunt's birthday. It came in a very nice box, it was very sparkly looked quite expensive. This is an excellent item and for the price of £15.50 using a promo code along with the sale price this has to be one of my best buys on the web.

French: Phrase Book and Dictionary
French: Phrase Book and Dictionary
by Ms Carol Stanley

5.0 out of 5 stars C'est Magnifique, 21 Jun. 2010
Excellent book, great size and covered everything I needed to say on my time in France.

Smartcafe Cafetiere Hot Mug, Red
Smartcafe Cafetiere Hot Mug, Red
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh coffee when and where you wish, 14 April 2009
I really like this cup brilliant for the office don't have to drink the foul stuff that comes from the free coffee machine anymore. It holds about the same amount of coffee as a standard mug with milk added as well.

Definitely a great buy if you love real fresh coffee.

Star Trek: Legacy (PC DVD)
Star Trek: Legacy (PC DVD)

1.0 out of 5 stars Should not have been released so many problems for PC version, 30 Dec. 2006
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This game has been released without being properly tested if you go to the forums for this game the amount of people who can't even get it to load and play is huge!!!

There seems to be a real problem with Graphics Cards especially Nvidia ones and Bethesda dont seem to be responding to what is obviously a huge probelm for many people.

Apparently it is great to play on XBOX 360 so if you can buy that version get that, Im definitely disappointed in the PC version.