Profile for Silverman > Reviews

BLACK+DECKER 18V Lithium Ion Pole Hedge Trimmer
BLACK+DECKER 18V Lithium Ion Pole Hedge Trimmer
Offered by Big Red Toolbox

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Trimmer but a bit heavy for me., 7 Aug. 2014
I received my Trimmer yesterday and have now completed trimming my hedge. The cutter was very good and worked well but I will be very careful not to let the hedge get too long as it would be very hard for me to use it on stalks that are more than about 5mm. As a pensioner with painful hands I found the weight the most difficult aspect. I weighed the Trimmer in working state and it came to 3.6Kg which, for those used to imperial measures, is equivalent to the weight of six and one third pints of water. I could only manage to use it at arms length for very short periods. That said however my hedge is very neat and tidy and with this device it will be easier to keep it that way than using my previous methods.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Wallet Design Case, Screen Protector,Touch Screen Stylus And Polishing Cloth (Black)
Offered by SAMXOOMZ

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality could be better, 5 Nov. 2012
There was a lot for the price but the case was not easy to fit and made the phone too bulky. I did use the screen protector however that was OK.

Digger Simulator 2011 (PC CD)
Digger Simulator 2011 (PC CD)
Offered by Glengoods

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but could do better, 30 May 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This game works reasonably well but I have had problems with saving and reloading a game file, and with buying new equipment which then is not available for use.

Logitech F310 Gamepad
Logitech F310 Gamepad

4.0 out of 5 stars Logitech Gamepad F310, 30 May 2012
This review is from: Logitech F310 Gamepad (Accessory)
The gamepad is working well and seems compatible with the game I brought it for (Digger simulator) My Grandson is familiar with this type of gamepad at home so it was a good choice for playing on my computer.

Panasonic KX-TG8522EB DECT Twin Digital Cordless Phone Set with Answer Machine - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars User friendly phone, 24 Feb. 2011
I found the options available on the hand set together with the buttons on the base unit make this product very easy to use.