Profile for MadCaddieKarlos > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Universe versus Alex Woods
The Universe versus Alex Woods

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Jan. 2015
Start to finish what an incredible journey. What I loved about this book, is the way Alex makes you a part of his thoughts throughout the book.his passion for the subjects he focuses on is really laid down in the book.

Free Country: A Penniless Adventure the Length of Britain
Free Country: A Penniless Adventure the Length of Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny the whole through.what an adventure, 5 Aug. 2014
this book was difficult to put down. I couldn't stop telling my cycling friends just how exciting everyday must have felt for these gents. it was humorous the whole way through and it's nice to know that the people of Britain,still care.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars What a beautiful razor, 1 Mar. 2014
I purchased this after owning the Edwin Jagger for over a year and never getting on with it. I have sensitive skin and being able to adjust the settings on the razor is key to reducing irritation.

Crime and Guilt
Crime and Guilt

5.0 out of 5 stars Leave your naivety at home when reading this, 19 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Crime and Guilt (Kindle Edition)
A German friend of mine recommended this book to me on the strength of his inability to put down. Every morning he couldn't wait to tell me a few of the short stories he had read the night before. I'd never seen someone tell me of a book before that caused such deep emotion and character to spill out before.

Without further ado I bought the kindle edition and haven't stopped reading.

I find it very difficult not to spoil the book for others, it's just madness some of the things that the human mind can push us to do!

Sharp Practice: The Real Man's Guide To Shaving
Sharp Practice: The Real Man's Guide To Shaving

4.0 out of 5 stars Every shavers guide, 29 Dec. 2013
I have a thirst for researching shaving material, this is the first of all the books out there. I enjoyed the short chapters of information and the historical references.

Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood Shave Soap in Wooden Bowl 100g
Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood Shave Soap in Wooden Bowl 100g
Offered by Apotheker Stefan Bauer & Compagnie

3.0 out of 5 stars I struggled with this soap, 4 Dec. 2013
This was the first soap I bought when making the change from not shaving to shaving. I jumped in with this soap because many years before we bought the same soap for my father.

Many men have used this product and have had good experiences with it. I, on the other hand have slightly sensitive skin under the neck and the tendency to develop irritation. This soap just disn't offer the same protection as shaving creams do.

The scent is very subtle and the soap itself lasts forever!!

Genuine 100% Pure Badger Shaving Brush With Black Stand T1S
Genuine 100% Pure Badger Shaving Brush With Black Stand T1S
Offered by RazorBlades4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 4 Dec. 2013
This is my first shaving brush i've owned, a year later still going strong. I like the fact that pure badger bristles are slightly more firm as it offers an exfoliating property. Compared to softer badger brushes, it does require more working with lathering the soap, not an issue.

It really is a quality brush for the price and I wouldn't worry about it losing too much hairs, mine is fine after regular use.

Bagbase Belt / Waist / Bum Bag in Black [Apparel]
Bagbase Belt / Waist / Bum Bag in Black [Apparel]
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful on the motorbike, 4 Dec. 2013
I have found many uses for my bumbag. One is to hold my phone keys and wallet around my waist when on the motorbike travelling. It savers all the faffing around at petrol stations having to undo the hi-vis to struggle unzipping pockets for my wallet.

Solid Metal Flint Ignition Clipper Lighter - Polished Chrome Finish - Comes in Embossed Presentation Tin
Offered by Price Drop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars What a beautiful lighter!, 4 Dec. 2013
Got so many compliments from friends when using this lighter. When holding it in your hand it just feels like a real top quality.

First Thousand Words in German (Usborne First Thousand Words)
First Thousand Words in German (Usborne First Thousand Words)
by Heather Amery

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, 4 Dec. 2013
I am 21 and learning to speak German for the sake of possible employment in 18 months time. I remember having this book for English as a child. Not all language learning skills are easy to grasp, this one is a bit more fun than just learning words from tables. Just add it to your resources.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3