Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Seaham" (Co Durham, UK)

The Diary Of An Expectant Father (The Diary Of A Father Book 1)
The Diary Of An Expectant Father (The Diary Of A Father Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud funny, 30 Dec. 2013
This book had me in stitches, from the way Graham describes his relationship to the descriptions of his colleagues.
I couldn't put it down and followed straight up with the follow up Diary of a Hapless Father.

The Diary Of A Hapless Father: months 0-3 (The Diary Of A Father Book 2)
The Diary Of A Hapless Father: months 0-3 (The Diary Of A Father Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny - Can't wait for the follow up, 30 Dec. 2013
Brilliant, found this very funny as a first time mum myself. Read this back to back after the first in the series over two days. I felt for Alison and Graham when things went wrong, and cheered when they went right.

Sandisk 8GB Sansa Clip MP3 Player with Radio -  Silver
Sandisk 8GB Sansa Clip MP3 Player with Radio - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent MP3 Player - Can't score highly enough., 2 Nov. 2009
I have owned my fair share of MP3 players over the years, including ones by most of the big names. Earlier this year I was off on holiday and wanted a new one as the one I had (a Sony) I found traumatic putting new music on due to the ridiculous transference software.

I researched carefully and came across this beauty which ticked all the boxes - fairly cheap (I wanted something it didn't matter if I wrecked on holiday), good storage (8gb), lightweight and most of all - the glorious drag and drop. I'm pleased to say I never wrecked it on holiday and it remains in daily use. I am more upset if I leave my clip at home than my mobile!

Never before have I been so pleased with a gadget. The clip has excellent sound quality and a phenomenal battery life - I use it 5 days out of 7 during my 45 min -1hr commute and I only have to charge it every 4-6 weeks!

Even my husband, who notoriously hates every gadget I buy concedes that this was an excellent buy.

In fact so pleased am I with this gadget, I have asked for a Sansa View for Christmas