ARRAY(0xb1c4b180)

Profile for Mr. G. Alexander > Reviews

Content by Mr. G. Alexander

Mr. G. Alexander "Gaz" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Little Broken Hearts
Little Broken Hearts
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Little Broken Hearts (Audio CD)
A different Norah, being experimental and clearly needing to get a few things off her chest judging by the lyrics. A great album which I really liked from the first listen.

13A switched plug with neon 21055
13A switched plug with neon 21055
Offered by Ryness Lighting & Electrical
Price: 2.60

5.0 out of 5 stars good for those appliances without a switch., 22 Feb 2014
An extremely useful plug switch combo with neon indicator, perfect for those appliances that don't have their own on/off switch.

John West Tuna Chunks In Oil 185 g (Pack of 4)
John West Tuna Chunks In Oil 185 g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy!, 22 Feb 2014
This is very good quality tuna, nice large chunks and extremely tasty. I have always purchased tins of tuna from the supermarket but they have gradually been shoving the price up and so decided to look online. This is my second purchase of 40 tins each purchase. The price is extremely reasonable, best price per 100g I could find, supermarkets included. Delivery is fast and free and the ring pull to open the tin is a little extra convenience.

I would recommend this product.

Alphaline 063 12v 44ah - Heavy Duty Car Battery
Alphaline 063 12v 44ah - Heavy Duty Car Battery
Offered by Battery Megastore
Price: 35.95

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent replacement battery at a great price, 6 Dec 2013
I purchased this battery for my daughters old KA that has been off the road for a year. Despite charging up the old battery, it wouldn't fully kick in the starter motor. Bought and fitted this battery and fired her up no problem. Fits perfectly and is less than half the price of a Halfords replacement. Apparently this also comes with a 3 year warranty, so happy days.

Cosmos 98113 Ultra Car Seat Cushion
Cosmos 98113 Ultra Car Seat Cushion
Price: 17.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable Cushion, 29 Sep 2013
This is a great cover, makes my Vauxhall Astra's sport seat a lot more comfortable. Easy to fit and they don't slip or move like some reviews say about other cushions. I am now going to buy another one for the passenger side. Also arrived very quickly. Would definitely recommend this product

Western Digital WD1600AAJB 160GB 3.5 inch IDE Hard Drive
Western Digital WD1600AAJB 160GB 3.5 inch IDE Hard Drive
Offered by Digital Components Ltd (dclstore)
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Freeview Replacement, 13 July 2013
Replaced my free view box's drive with this one. Works perfectly and now also has bigger capacity. Good disc drive.

Ultimate Prince
Ultimate Prince
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Ultimate Prince (Audio CD)
Good CD, if you are a fan then this is a good collection of his stuff. I wish I didn't keep getting told to write more words!!!!

North
North
Price: 10.31

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly too commercial for me, 13 July 2013
This review is from: North (Audio CD)
I thought this was a bit commercial and prefer their older rock style but that said there are a few good songs.

Rumours [35th Anniversary 3CD Deluxe Edition]
Rumours [35th Anniversary 3CD Deluxe Edition]
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Classic, 13 July 2013
Good CD of a classic band. I love the rehearsal extras, great to hear how all those classic songs came together. Not many bands would be prepared to open up the rehearsal room archives. Good package all in all.. .

Weasel Ball | Fergus Toy Ferret
Weasel Ball | Fergus Toy Ferret
Offered by somethingdifferent
Price: 7.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish returned, 11 July 2013
I reviewed this product before, to say it was rubbish and that that I returned it! So why do Amazon keep asking me to review over and over again, months and months after I purchased this junk and have already returned it and reviewed it already??????!!!!!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3