Profile for Crime addict > Reviews

Content by Crime addict

Crime addict "M" (East London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
M&L Mobiles® | BATTERY GENUINE AB533640AU FOR SAMSUNG SGH-F330 | SGH-G400 Soul | SGH-G600 | S3600 | SGH-P860 Li-Ion

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Aug. 2013
Good value and very handy to have a spare battery, also it is an original which is always better and safer (if you see some of the TV reports) than an alternative battery

Brush Strokes: The Complete Series One & Two (25th Anniversary Edition) [DVD]
Brush Strokes: The Complete Series One & Two (25th Anniversary Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Karl Howman

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly brilliant, 13 Aug. 2013
How great that this is available on DVD now, it brought back so many happy memories of this brilliant comedy.

Panasonic DMW-PHS17XEK Tough Case for Lumix TZ and FT Ranges
Panasonic DMW-PHS17XEK Tough Case for Lumix TZ and FT Ranges

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Aug. 2013
This little case is absolutely perfect for my Panasonic TZ25 camera with great protection and a couple of handy internal pockets no need to say any more.

Old Acquaintance [DVD] [1943] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Old Acquaintance [DVD] [1943] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Bette Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheer magic, 13 Aug. 2013
I have loved Bette Davis from the age of 4 and 50 years later she is still one of the best actresses ever. What would be perfect now is for all of her films to be available in DVD, I have some on VHS mainly taped off the TV when her films were more frequently shown but as the age of VHS is well and truly dead and VHS recorders are virtually gone I would love these to become available in DVD. Among my favourites are Little Foxes, Jezebel and Now Voyager. Bette Davis always will be in my opinion one of the greats.

Brush Strokes - BBC Series Five and Six [DVD]
Brush Strokes - BBC Series Five and Six [DVD]
Dvd ~ Karl Howman

5.0 out of 5 stars About time too, 13 Aug. 2013
At last, all the episodes of Brush Strokes on DVD. I bought series 1&2 but hadn't watched it, then series 3&4 came out and I was over the moon. I then thought they had to bring out series 5&6 and hey presto it became available. I sat myself down at the weekend and watched 1&2 then began series 3&4 and I still found myself captivated by Jacko once again. The handsome Karl Howman was the perfect choice for this part. I will be continuing to watch the remaining episodes at the weekend again when I can relax and wallow in the sheer joy that Brush Strokes brought to our screens all that time ago, but it would still work today and I'm sure women would be swooning again at this devilishly attractive cheeky chap.

By the Sea / The Picnic
By the Sea / The Picnic
Dvd ~ Ronnie Barker
Offered by WholeFilmsMarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 25 July 2013
This review is from: By the Sea / The Picnic (DVD)
This was hilarious but then what else would you expect from the 2 Ronnies. Lots of other good comedy actors in this too.

Nauticalia SealSkinz Glove, MEN'S, medium
Nauticalia SealSkinz Glove, MEN'S, medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 25 July 2013
These are amazing, originally bought them for my other half as he had been working outside in the winter and got chilblains. He said they were too damn good to spoil at work so I bought something else in a lower price brackert but these he used when we went shopping. Kept his hands nice and dry.

babys 1st and second scan photograph frame
babys 1st and second scan photograph frame
Offered by Layla's Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars What a gift, 25 July 2013
Gave this to my colleague yesterday and he was over the moon. His wife is working away at the moment but the scan photos are now sitting in the frame all ready for her return.

Mapping Murder: The Secrets of Geographical Profiling
Mapping Murder: The Secrets of Geographical Profiling
by David Canter

5.0 out of 5 stars looking forward to reading this, 25 July 2013
This is one of my favourite subject matters, I just love True Crime, the phsycology (mainly the question why do they do it?) behind it is absolutely fascinating.

Criminal Profiling: An Introductory Guide
Criminal Profiling: An Introductory Guide
by David Webb

4.0 out of 5 stars Not read yet, 25 July 2013
I haven't read this yet but I'm sure it will be intersting. I'm into this topic so I'm sure I will enjoy it. The only gripe is that it's a rather slim book and the price could have done with being a bit cheaper, other than that I'm happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8