Profile for Susan Large > Reviews

Susan Large

AmazonBasics DSLR Gadget Messenger Bag Medium with Grey Interior
AmazonBasics DSLR Gadget Messenger Bag Medium with Grey Interior

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my requirements, 18 Mar. 2015
Lightweight and very well made, perfect for my DSLR and lens, spare batteries, pad, phone, etc. Well packaged and delivered promptly. 5 stars!

One Man Crusade: Manchester Has A New Serial Killer
One Man Crusade: Manchester Has A New Serial Killer

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars from me!, 30 July 2014
A great read, thoroughly enjoyed it - and I'm very fussy! All the more interesting to me as I'm a Mancunian and recognise the locations mentioned. Highly recommended!

Caravelle Ladies Wide Fit Sunshine Beige Sandals Size 7
Caravelle Ladies Wide Fit Sunshine Beige Sandals Size 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, 23 Jun. 2014
A good fit and very comfortable, look lovely under jeans and are well made. I'm very pleased with these shoes which were delivered super-quickly too!

The Innocent Left
The Innocent Left

5.0 out of 5 stars A joy!, 9 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Innocent Left (Audio CD)
Wonderful album - great musicianship, storytelling, a joy from beginning to end. I discovered this long after it's release but better late than never and it has become on of my favourite albums. So glad I have this in my collection.

How to Win TV Quiz Shows
How to Win TV Quiz Shows

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly entertaining little read!, 10 July 2013
Althought having no intention of ever applying for a TV quiz show (I prefer to keep my general ignorance a private matter!), I'm a great fan of the genre and of CJ himself. Yes, I used to believe the hype, but having followed him for a while on Twitter and read a few of his musings, I've come to the conclusion that he's a thoroughly nice chap. This little book is an entertaining insight into the world of TV quizzing and gameshows, not long enough to be unneccesarily in-depth, but with enough detail to make it an interesting read. Thoroughly recommended!

ASBO: A Novel of Extreme Terror
ASBO: A Novel of Extreme Terror

1.0 out of 5 stars An hour of my life I'll never get back, 5 Jun. 2013
I got about half way through this book before I realised it wasn't going to get any better. Written in a style and with vocabulary aimed at young teenagers, deffinitely not of the standard I'm used to reading. Perhaps there's a clever plot twist at the end which would make it all worthwhile but I doubt it.

COLT� TWIN PACK HQ Stylus Pen with Headphone Clip - for Apple iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, Nokia Smartphones, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Google, Blackberry, LG, Sony Ericsson Smartphones and all other touchscreen tablets - BLACK and RED
Offered by MPB Trading International

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus Pen with headphone clip, 22 April 2013
Works perfectly on my smart phone and an absolute bargain for two - always good to have a spare! Packaged well and delivered promptly. Very happy with this purchase.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars LED Fairy Lights, 22 April 2013
Only a shortish length, but perfect for around a mirror or picture frame. A good price and delivered promptly. Will buy more, but longer next time as they are so pretty.