Profile for Rowie > Reviews

Content by Rowie

Rowie "Rowie146" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tango One (Stephen Leather Thrillers)
Tango One (Stephen Leather Thrillers)
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 May 2014
As usual the plot was excellent, gripping and compelling reading. The story line was well constructed and the main players very believable.
High tension at the end as the last consignment did not arrive and Sacha watched the cock fight waiting to carry out his task.
I could read Stephen Leather novels all day.

2100C Internal Ventilation Grille Round Chrome 4" 100mm Duct Extractor fan Bathroom
Offered by i-sells
Price: 7.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Finishing touch, 2 May 2014
We had a new bathroom fitted including a new gleaming white ceiling, when the old white grill cover was put on it looked yellow compared to the ceiling. Our fitter could only find a full fan kit and nobody supplied a grill. We saw this on line and purchased two and they were excellent, we sent for another one for the kitchen. They come with a replacement plate and fitting is easy. Very pleased with the result and friends have commented on the grill appearance. Delivery was fast and if ordering two there was no postage. Highly recommended for the finishing touch.

Wet & Forget - Moss Mould Lichen & Algae Remover (5 Litre) cleans anything with no effort
Offered by Wet & Forget Ltd
Price: 28.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced!,, 2 April 2014
My wife has seen this on QVC and bought several packs as she thinks it will be great. I have sprayed it on a sandstone wall and paving and it keeps them clear but I wanted to clean a roof which is stained with algae eat but after waiting two weeks there is no visible difference. I have read other reviews which state the surface needs cleaned before Wet and Forget is applied and it will keep it clean, if you are expecting the surface to self clean it will not happen and a lot of time anemones has been wasted.
Good product but it has limitations!

The Power of Love
The Power of Love
Price: 5.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Power of Love (MP3 Download)
I was really looking forward to Sam's CD and as expected her voice is fantastic but I am disappointed at the amount of covered songs and I listen to compare her with the original singer. Why could they not have spent more time coming up with new material instead of just using existing songs which have been done by fantastic artists. In no way is there any criticism of Sam's voice but she should have been given better material. That said it is the expected powerful voice that was expected and it will be interesting to see if it makes the top spot.

Spoilt Rotten Red Tartan Bandana (Small/Medium Dog Fits Size 12" to 16" Neck)
Spoilt Rotten Red Tartan Bandana (Small/Medium Dog Fits Size 12" to 16" Neck)
Offered by Spoilt Rotten Limited
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tartan magic, 22 Mar 2014
My Cavalier King Charlesr has received numerous comments on her bandana and she loves wearing it, highly recommend it. Great embroidery in Gold, stands out well.

BLACK NICKEL Cooker Switch + Socket Black Insert VOLEX
BLACK NICKEL Cooker Switch + Socket Black Insert VOLEX
Offered by Delightful-UK
Price: 16.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality switch, 22 Mar 2014
My old flush fit cooker switch started packing in and a similar switch was over 35 so this replacement was ideal price and it isa good looking switch, easy wiring and perfect replacement for original.

Solar Powered Entrance Security Light
Solar Powered Entrance Security Light
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd
Price: 13.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Good light, 3 Jan 2014
We have six of these lights around a very dark garden area and they react instantly to any movement even at a considerable distance.
The only issue we have is that they tend to suffer from malfunctions and do not last long, the main problem is that they will not go off and the battery just goes dead. Nevertheless we keep replacing them and this is the latest replacement.
We recommend them but longevity is an issue.

TeckNet@ Apple iPod Touch 4G 4TH (2010,2011) Generation Leather Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 4G 4TH (2010,2011) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected, 4 Dec 2013
I have two Ipad/ and have TeckNet covers on them and they are excellent. When I bought my new Ipod I opted for TeckNet again and I was not disappointed. The case has the same secure slip in fixing and also two screen protectors and a cleaning cloth provided. If I was critical I would say access to the volume controls is diddly but since volume is controlled through screen controls this is not an issue.
Nice black leather effect with magnetic closing and a rear stand. I would highly recommend thid product although I have seen reviews about plastic clip fixing so there may be copies with different fixings but the genuine item is great.
Buy it and protect your Ipod!

The Worlds finest Natural Earplugs 2 Pack
The Worlds finest Natural Earplugs 2 Pack
Offered by (BPI) World's Finest Ear Plugs
Price: 8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Silence!, 14 Oct 2013
My wife's snoring would waken the dead and I tried all types of ear plugs to try and get some sleep. These are the most effective I have used and although they look like a blob of Blu Tac they are very easy to use. The only downside is that they wear out and rubbing them between your fingers to soften them etc quickly wears them down. As they get smaller they become less efficient and need replaced.
It takes a while to get used to them as they have to be moulded into the ear and sometimes they fall out.

Overall the best that I have tried and I will keep purchasing!

3.5mm Stereo Plug to Stereo Plug 5 Mtrs Gold
3.5mm Stereo Plug to Stereo Plug 5 Mtrs Gold
Offered by ETechland
Price: 1.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 17 Sep 2013
This is an excellent lead, great value, connects my Bose to Ipad. Buy it! The price is great and the lead is long.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3