Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

The Enneagram: A Private Session with the World's Greatest Psychologist
The Enneagram: A Private Session with the World's Greatest Psychologist
by Simon Parke

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating book, 18 Jun. 2013
This is a really interesting book which my husband and I have both enjoyed. It is very helpful in building our self-awareness and understanding others more. Written in an interesting and accessible way. Thoroughly recommend it.

A fridge magnet with a picture of a cute Shih Tzu with the words KEEP CALM AND LOVE YOUR SHIH TZU from our KEEP CALM and CARRY ON range. A unique Birthday or Christmas stocking filler gift idea for a dog lover!
Offered by HospitalityQuality

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet!, 18 Jun. 2013
This is a lovely thing to have. Am giving it to a friend who adores her shi tzus. I think she will be pleased.

Essential French Grammar: For the Sixth Form and Beyond (For 6th Form and Beyond)
by Caroline Tracey

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant book - must have for every serious French student, 18 Jun. 2013
This is a brilliant book and every student of French should have one.
Accessible and thorough - I thoroughly recommend it.

Immortal Diamond: The Search for Our True Self
Immortal Diamond: The Search for Our True Self
by Richard Rohr

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 7 Mar. 2013
This is yet another wonderful book by Richard Rohr who is a prolific contemporary spiritual writer. It arrived promptly and was a good price. Thank you!

Quiksilver Men's Wild Cat Helmets - Multi, 60 cm
Quiksilver Men's Wild Cat Helmets - Multi, 60 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent helmet - thank you!, 7 Mar. 2013
This is a present for my son and he is delighted with it - We are going skiing in a couple of weeks so the real test is yet to come, but so far it has ticked all the boxes.

Mountain Warehouse Water Bottle - 1 Litre - Camping Metallic Aluminium Drinking Drinks Flask + Karabiner Red
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product - thank you!, 7 Mar. 2013
This was a present to my son who is doing a lot of outdoor trekking and camping with Ten Tors. He seems very pleased with it and it has been a very useful and attractive looking present.

Dirty Dog Goggles Black Blizzard Visor Goggles Lens Mirrored
Dirty Dog Goggles Black Blizzard Visor Goggles Lens Mirrored
Offered by International Sunglass Center

5.0 out of 5 stars My son is delighted with these!, 7 Mar. 2013
They are going to be used in a couple of weeks time when we go skiing, so can't vouch for their practicality, but they certainly look good and my son is very pleased with them. Thanks!

WACKY SOX Super Saver Three Pack Galactica (X-Large UK 11-14)
WACKY SOX Super Saver Three Pack Galactica (X-Large UK 11-14)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 7 Mar. 2013
These have been very well received by my sons. They love wearing them and they seem to be a good sturdy product for teenage boys who go through socks too quickly!

Powerglide St Andrew Unisex International Pool Cue - Blue/White, 57 Inch
Powerglide St Andrew Unisex International Pool Cue - Blue/White, 57 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great produc, 7 Mar. 2013
We have been very pleased with this product. It was given to my son for his 15th birthday and he finds it excellent to play with.
It arrived in good time and was a good price.

EGlove XTREME Black/Black (Small) Touchscreen Fleece Gloves for Smartphone / Touchscreen Operation
Offered by TouchAbility Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - they work beautifully, 31 Jan. 2013
This is a great product. My son bought them for me for Christmas and as I suffer from bad circulation, they have been such a good gift for me for when I go outside or on walks over this very cold winter. Thanks!

Page: 1 | 2