Profile for Barfro > Reviews

Destiny (Xbox One)
Destiny (Xbox One)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars The Most Frustrating Game Ever, 17 July 2015
This review is from: Destiny (Xbox One) (Video Game)
I'm not generally one for writing reviews so I'll keep this short. It's the most frustrating game I have ever played, so much so that after today's experience, it's back in the box and I'm going to trade it in. Some of the gameplay is ok but why oh why do you get disconnected from their servers so often. The gaps between check points is so long that it has just taken me 10 goes and over an hours play to get (what I can only guess is somewhere near the next checkpoint) only to be disconnected and have to start fighting my way to the same spot again. This has happened every time I have played the game and in today's games world it is simply unacceptable. Goodbye Destiny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny Read, 19 May 2015
Very funny, cult reading and very unusual but very enjoyable. Awaiting the next quirky instalment.

Swissvoice Epure Full Eco Cordless Twin DECT Telephone - White
Swissvoice Epure Full Eco Cordless Twin DECT Telephone - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Design and Functional, 1 Nov. 2011
Ordered the twin verison of this phone after my 10 year old Panasonic's started failing one by one. It arrived within 36 hours from ordeing and was set up within 5 minutes. Pairing the extra handset with the base was easy as is storing numbers. Both have caller diaplay and I agree with commnets of others about the available ring tones but that's a minor irritation for me. An answer machine would have been good also but not essential for me personally.I chose these particular phones as they just look brilliant in a modern/retro kind of way. A perfect combination of functionality.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 10, 2014 9:11 AM BST