Profile for Cheekygirl > Reviews

More Than This - The Best Of Bryan Ferry And Roxy Music
More Than This - The Best Of Bryan Ferry And Roxy Music
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Bryan Ferry, 30 July 2013
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this CD. I love it and have had to replace it due to wear and tear!

From Birth to Five Years: Children's Developmental Progress
From Birth to Five Years: Children's Developmental Progress
by Mary Dorothy Sheridan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 30 July 2013
I purchased this book for professional reasons and carry it everywhere with me. It is lightweight, easy to read, and I use it regularly. I would recommend this book to any one working with pre school children who requires knowledge about their expected developmental milestones.

The Fruit Expert (Expert Series)
The Fruit Expert (Expert Series)
by D. G. Hessayon

4.0 out of 5 stars useful, 30 July 2013
Purchased for my dad who owns an allotment. I am not sure if he uses it BUT I had a quick look and thought it looked really informative. It looked easy to read too.

PERNATON GEL. THE ORIGINAL GREEN LIPPED MUSSEL EXTRACT GEL FOR JOINT CARE. 125ml
Offered by Nutrisun

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 30 July 2013
I found this cream helpful. It was easy to apply and absorbed well. It did not smell of shell fish so don't let that put you off. I only used this product intermittently to ease back pain. It did give me some light relief without oral analgesia however it did not cure me. The light relief was worth it hence 4 stars

Precious [DVD] [2009]
Precious [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Gabourey Sidibe

5.0 out of 5 stars Mum likes this one!, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Precious [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
I purchased this DVD for my mum as she was unable to see it at the cinema. She has put it on many times. I have only seen parts of it and from what I have seen Gabourey Sidibe is fantastic. I don't think it is a easy watch.

Why Love Matters: How Affection Shapes a Baby's Brain
Why Love Matters: How Affection Shapes a Baby's Brain
by Sue Gerhardt

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, 30 July 2013
I purchased this book to aid with my professional development. It came highly recommend by my experienced colleagues. I would advocate anyone working with children, teenagers and troubled adults reading this book. It is fascinating - baby brain development and the impact it has on the lives we lead.

Big Trouble In Little China [1986] [DVD]
Big Trouble In Little China [1986] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kurt Russell

5.0 out of 5 stars 80's classic, 30 July 2013
This film cracks me up! Reminds me of being young when I was so impressed by the special effects and macho Kurt Russell! I don't regret buying it all.

I Want My Hat Back
I Want My Hat Back
by J. Klassen

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 30 July 2013
This review is from: I Want My Hat Back (Paperback)
This book is funny and beautifully drawn. I think this book will have a cult following! I originally purchased a copy for my friends child but subsequently purchased my own copy!

Kukui Oil 100 ml
Kukui Oil 100 ml
Offered by Fushi Wellbeing - UK's Leading Ethical Wellbeing and Beauty Brand

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful product!, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Kukui Oil 100 ml (Misc.)
I have been using this products for months and can not fault it. it is a fantastic facial and body moisturiser. I apply it to my body when it is still slightly damp to aid application. It has improved my acne prone skin too. I use it to remove eye make up and it has worked wonders on my dry hair. I have left it on over night band also applied it very sparingly to the ends when dry combat frizz/ fly away hair. Its lasted ages.

Stitch at Home: Make Your House a Home with Over 20 Handmade Projects
Stitch at Home: Make Your House a Home with Over 20 Handmade Projects
by Mandy Shaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 30 July 2013
It has some cute things to make and it gave me inspiration for more ideas. Would make a fantastic present.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3