Profile for Mozzer SCFC > Reviews

Content by Mozzer SCFC

Mozzer SCFC "Stoke fan" (Gods country)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
4x38 mm rubber feet with fixing screws
4x38 mm rubber feet with fixing screws
Offered by ARMCO

5.0 out of 5 stars lift new wooden patio furniture out of the water, 13 Sept. 2015
Used to lift new wooden patio furniture out of the water to get a longer life from the products, easy to fit

Barts Women's 15-0000001034 - Earmuffs - White (Weiß), One size (Manufacturer size: One Size)
Offered by faguru

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish hat, 13 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Barts Jasmin Women's Hat (Apparel)
Bought for the wife, she loves it, the quality is exceptional

Mooncandles - 3 Real Wax Flameless Candles with Timer and Remote Control
Mooncandles - 3 Real Wax Flameless Candles with Timer and Remote Control
Offered by Innovationstore

5.0 out of 5 stars very good effect, 13 Sept. 2015
A great effect and smell of vanilla, arrived on time and work great, we had one small problem with the order but amazon sorted it swiftly and to our satisfaction so well done amazon.

If I was going to be ubber critical on these it would be due to the candles sometimes flashing/flickering in sync as they then do not look real but this is easy to rectify by switching each one on and off, this starts the effect at a different place.

Swordfish Shredder Oil Lubrication Bottle 240ml - Suitable for all Paper Shredders ref 40069

5.0 out of 5 stars Its oil !!, 13 Sept. 2015
its slippy, its wet, its clear, it lubricates so it stops things squeaking, it marks things if you spill it, it smells like oil, it looks like oil.........it is oil

ASUS 900 Mbps Dual Band Wireless N Router - Black
ASUS 900 Mbps Dual Band Wireless N Router - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Geek heaven, lots and lots of settings to play with, 13 Sept. 2015
I bought this as I have a large home that the current ISP supplied router would not cover, if I have to be honest after reading the reviews I thought I was buying a piece of kit that is that intense and programmable that it would be standard issue to all MI5 operatives, on that front I was a little disappointed once I got to the bones of the kit but I am running stock firmware and have not upgraded to the allegedly better Merlin firmware, the router does have some nice touches but half the included package is never going to be used such as the power slide adjuster, this is used so that you are not broadcasting over your neighbours catchment area.....well I bought it because I wanted extra power to reach where I needed it so I am not going to turn the power down just to please my neighbours.............mmmmmmmmm I wonder if they are getting a better signal than me.

This has improved my connection around the house although not to the standard that I was hoping, I think this is a lot to do where I position my router in all honesty rather than the fault of the router, saying that the ISP provided router may have been adequate if I had moved that to a better position so yes there is an improvement but not what I was hoping, I have definitely seen an improvement in the internet speed by around a 1.5mb and the connection never drops out as it continually did before so I am giving this 5 stars based on that plus the small gain in coverage.

If you are a little geeky and like to mess and tweak this is the gadget for you, the price is now down to where it should be for this piece of kit but obviously this does not have the newer AC coverage that the newer routers have included.....I do not yet own any AC kit or have any immediate plans to buy any so it is not a problem to me, plus AC is backward compatible so I will get a lot of life out of this before I need to get it changed.

Luminary Paper Candle Bags (10)-Big Hearts
Luminary Paper Candle Bags (10)-Big Hearts
Offered by The Warehouse Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great effect, 13 Sept. 2015
Bought for a party venue where naked flame candles are not allowed so we combined these with these

12 LED Flickering Tealight Candles Flameless Tea Light Battery Operated Look Like Real Flicker Candles Wedding Long Lasting
Offered by CHIC*MALL

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a party venue where naked flame candles are not allowed, 13 Sept. 2015
Bought for a party venue where naked flame candles are not allowed, a very effective display to place in our paper candle bags bought off amazon

Rexel Prostyle+ Cross Cut Paper and Credit Card Shredder with 20 L Bin - 12 Sheet, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars The SAS of the shredder world, 13 Sept. 2015
This review is based on the first 3 weeks use.............

I have been after a new shredder for a while now as my old one had decided that life was just way too hard and it was now the time to take early retirement, I read all the reviews and decided to take a gamble and spend a little more than I usually would for a shredder so I purchased the Rexel Prostyle+ 12 sheet version and so glad that I did, my old shredder was definitely designed for the offices of our local council as after 4-5 minutes actual graft it decided that work was not a full time occupation and it was time for a 15 minute rest before it wanted to continue to work again for 4-5 minutes before again taking its well-earned rest.

So step forward Sargent "Rexel" Prostyle+ 12 sheet, this beauty is the special forces of the shredder world, no job is too tuff and if you keep the feed going it will obliterate everything in its path with an attitude associated with our fore fathers stiff upper lip etc., I had piles of shredding to do so I fed it in twos continually two after another for around 20 minutes, this power house kept going and would have gone for longer without overheating if I had more paper work for it to eat, the bin is large and spacious and very easy to remove, there is a smaller separate bin clipped on top and inside the main bin, this is to catch the bits of shredded DVD so that they do not mix with the shredded paper, obviously this is to help the sandal and candle tree hugging crowd who have now moved on from campaigning against nuclear missiles to extreme recycling as their chosen occupation or hobby in life.....although shredding Credit cards does mix with the paper so if life is really that boring for you there is the task of picking out 100s of little pieces of plastic from the thousands of pieces of paper.......a bit like a jigsaw in reverse really, look at it like buying a mobile phone and finding the games section, it’s not really what you bought it for but a little Brucie bonus thrown in.

Although there may be cheaper shredders on the market this is a great little tool to have in the house if identity theft is a concern, the price stated £329 but it was on sale for £80 giving a saving of £249, in all honesty it is probably worth the sub £100 price tag but definitely nowhere near the £329, do yourself a favour and do not bother with the local authority designed shredders spend a little extra and buy this SAS bad boy it is definitely up for the job around the home.

Air Zuker® Dancing Flame LED Candle Real Flame-effect Real Wax Moving Wick Flameless Candle with Timer [10-Key Remote Control] [Rustic Finish Candle, Ivory Color] - Set of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable how realistic the effect of the candle flame is, 13 Sept. 2015
My wife loves the effect of candles being lit around the home, the obvious down side to this is the black soot marks, wax spillages and the slight danger associated with an open flame.................step forward air Zuker, a real wax candle with a very effective light display.

There were a million and one of these types of candle for sale on Amazon and to be honest I was unsure which candle to go for, my wife wanted to try two types, one with a realistic flame effect and one with no flame but with an internal flicker, I was a little sceptical on these as I was unsure how a living flame could be replicated but Air Zucker have managed it a treat, these are so life like it is unbelievable, my wife never has them turned off at the moment, as soon as darkness falls the candles are switched on, the batteries seem to be lasting so fingers crossed on that front, in all honesty I could have gone for any of the other makes for sale on here and could probably saved a couple of pounds doing so, I took a punt on these and I am so glad that I did, a quality bright and realistic effect.

If like me you are in the market for this type of Candle with this type of effect, go for these Air Zucker Dancing Flame candles you will save your self time looking and comparing and I am sure that you will be impressed when they arrive.

cialdissima 150 CAPSULES COMPATIBLE LAVAZZA A MODO MIO COFFEE! ITALIAN ESPRESSO! THREE DIFFERENT BLENDS! 3x 50 MIXED PACK
Offered by ClALDISSIMA

4.0 out of 5 stars All down to Personal taste I suppose, tastes OK to me though, 23 May 2015
I bought these pods on a whim, I read the mixed reviews and just went for it but I am glad I did.

before I start I always drink my coffee as it comes, no sugar & no milk so all I get is the taste of whatever I am drinking but..........................

I have tried every single coloured pod in the Lavazza range including the more expensive tierra intenso, divinamente & magicamente but I have to be honest I cannot tell the difference between any of them, I always buy the red appasionamente on the basis that it automatically stops my machine to give me a strong thick brew of coffee where all the others tend to give a weaker but fuller cup plus it is always in stock in my local Tesco’s and it is cheaper than most in the range.

I have tried all three of the Cialdissima red, silver & gold and I think they are all as good as the Lavazza, I have noticed that the Lavazza always give a hiss when put in the machine which would suggest that they are vacuum packed where these don’t, I have had a few failures with some of the pods where by excessive coffee grindings (i would estimate half the pod) are washed out of the pod and in to the cup making the coffee undrinkable, for this reason only I have given 4 stars otherwise it would have been awarded 5.

in summary, a cheaper alternative to Lavazza that in my view tastes as good as the Lavazza pods but maybe not manufactured to work in the machine as efficiantly as the originals

Page: 1 | 2 | 3