Profile for Aga > Reviews

Content by Aga

Aga

Duronic TVB103M Black Universal 33"-65" LCD/Plasma/LED/3D/4K TV Wall Mount Bracket Tilt with [Security Locking Bar] - Max VESA 600 x 400

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 23 Aug 2010
I am very happpy with the product. I bought it for 32" LCD tv and it is appropriate for it. In my opinion it's a good product.

Essential Grammar in Use with Answers: A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Elementary Students of English
by Raymond Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 3 July 2010
The book is very useful for people who just started learning English. A learner can use it on his/her own as there are explanations of certain grammar rules and exercises with answers. Also teachers can find it useful in their classroom as an additional source of grammar exercises. It's simple to use. The layout is very clear and there are some colourful pictures.

Bounce - Special Edition [JB]
Bounce - Special Edition [JB]
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic album, 3 July 2010
I love the Bounce album. It is a Bon Jovi's big return to rock. It has both more hard rock songs and some ballads. I would recommend it to Bon Jovi's fans as well as to people who like rock music.

Crush: Special Edition
Crush: Special Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars If you love Bon Jovi..., 3 July 2010
This review is from: Crush: Special Edition (Audio CD)
I like this album as it has some good songs, my favourite being "It's my life", "Thank you for loving me", "Just older" and "One wild night". The special edition also includes 3 live tracks recorded during the crush tour. This album is not a typical rock album it is more of a pop album, but still worth listening. I like crush even though I prefer rock.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 3 July 2010
I use this knife at work and it is very useful. It is easy to use and ther is almost no possibility of getting hurt using it. This knife is a good quality product I've had it for quite a long time (I mean more than a year) and it still hasn't broken.

English Grammar In Use with Answers: A Self-study Reference and Practice Book for Intermediate Students of English (Grammar in Use)
by Raymond Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful book, 3 July 2010
I would recommend this book to people who already have some knowledge of the English grammar, but want to expand that knowledge. It is very good for self study, as there are both explanations of grammar rules as well as exercises with answers. The book's layout is very clear and the explanations are not too complicated. It can also be used by teachers as an additional source of grammar exercises.