Profile for P Miller > Reviews

Content by P Miller

P Miller "db" (Nottingham)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 8-inch Tablet (White) - (ARM Cortex A9 1.6GHz Processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB Storage, Wi-Fi, 2x Camera, Android 4.1.2)
Offered by iHD Lounge
Price: 209.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Love my Note but build quality is poor, 23 May 2014
Love my Note 8 inch, is perfect size, is fast has a good battery, love how can add SD card and also USB cable to move files about, I can just about do most things I could on laptop.
Only negative thing about this Samsung Product and my Galaxy S4 is build quality is very poor.
I have cracks all around the fake chrome plastic surrounding, which are also starting to appear on my phone, The back scratches easily also. I use cases on all my gadgets and screen protectors.
If was not for poor build quality it would certainly be a 4/5 star review.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2014 10:29 PM BST

Caseology Samsung Galaxy S4 [Carbon Fiber Hybrid] - Premium Twill Weave Fabric Shock Absorbent TPU Bumper Case with Sim Card Accessibility (Black) [Made in Korea] (for Verizon, AT&T Sprint, T-mobile, Unlocked)
Offered by MODN Mall
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars S4 - Black Carbon Case - Very Nice Case, 21 May 2014
At 1st I originally only gave this case 3 star because I thought was to bulky etc but after owning it for a few weeks I now have grown to like it.
It makes the Galaxy S4 feel a lot tougher and sturdier. The case fits really snug with no movement. Only let down is, it can be a little awkward getting to volume buttons etc.
There is a slot inside case to keep one cash card etc. (Which is cool if you only wanna take your phone out with you)
Would recommend this case.

Took Amazon a while to deliver compared to there normally excellent service.

K-Seal - Permanent Coolant Leak Repair 236 ML
K-Seal - Permanent Coolant Leak Repair 236 ML
Offered by PREMIER FACTORS
Price: 8.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Seemed to work, 27 Mar 2014
Was very sceptical .. but it seemed to do what it said, I sold the car so don't know how long it lasted.
If you got a Bangor then it's Defford worth a try.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone (16GB UK SIM Free Unlocked) - White
Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone (16GB UK SIM Free Unlocked) - White
Offered by Connected247
Price: 347.47

1.0 out of 5 stars LCD Micro crack after only a month., 27 Mar 2014
LCD cracked after only a month, I have owned iPhones, S3, Note 2 and have never had a problem with a screen, I always have a case and a screen protector on but my Month old S4 in a Slim Armor case LCD has done a micro crack along bottom.
Before this I liked the phone, was a little buggy sometimes compared to my Note 2 ....
I think the bezel on S4 is just to small to be a strong support for the large screen, the glass is Ok but the LCD will crack under the screen, Do a Google and you will see a lot of people are having the same problem, I think I will avoid Samsung in future as don't think the quality is as good as other phones.

MonsterBass Noise-Isolating Earphones (Black)
MonsterBass Noise-Isolating Earphones (Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 5 Sep 2013
Did not like these from day one.
Poor fitting and in end they did not last very long at all.
You better of just getting some Sony ones.

1,227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off
1,227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off
Price: 4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect coffee table book, 5 Sep 2013
Love having this book kicking about so people can pick it up and have a peak, they normally start telling me some facts :)

180ml Soap Shampoo Pump Dispenser for Kitchen Bathroom
180ml Soap Shampoo Pump Dispenser for Kitchen Bathroom
Offered by sourcingmap
Price: 11.35

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a good product, 5 Sep 2013
But it's starting to get a little rust around top part and don't think it is going to last like I would want it to.

Fogarty Luxury Hollowfibre King Size 9.0 Tog Quality Duvet Quilt
Fogarty Luxury Hollowfibre King Size 9.0 Tog Quality Duvet Quilt
Offered by Textile Warehouse Ltd
Price: 16.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice duvet, 5 Sep 2013
Love this duvet, is well made and good material.
You will not get better for the price.
Is comfortable and warm :)

Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 Note 2 Note 8.0 HDTV Adapter MHL MICRO USB TO HDMI TV Out - Retail Pack - Work with Samsung i9300, i9500, i9505, N7100, N7105, N5100, N5110
Offered by AZ Gadgets
Price: 6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it was supposed to, 5 Sep 2013
Not much to say other than it does the job that it is supposed to do, was a good price and swift delivery.

Palladium Men's Pallabrouse Baggy Chocolate/Putty Lace Up Boot 02478-293-M 9 UK
Palladium Men's Pallabrouse Baggy Chocolate/Putty Lace Up Boot 02478-293-M 9 UK
Price: 55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots, 5 Sep 2013
I love Palladium shoes but if you have wider feet definitely go up at least half a size if not a full size up.
They look good are comfortable and wear well.
I own about 6 pairs of Palladium now :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3