Profile for Knitty M > Reviews

Amour Crochet Hook C-
Amour Crochet Hook C-
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE

5.0 out of 5 stars Crochet hook, 16 July 2014
This review is from: Amour Crochet Hook C- (Misc.)
This arrived very quickly. Exactly what I need in time to start my project.

Cuisinart Soup Maker & Food Blender PLUS £20 WORTH OF FREE GIFTS!
Cuisinart Soup Maker & Food Blender PLUS £20 WORTH OF FREE GIFTS!
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars This will not live in the cupboard!, 17 Jan 2014
Great gadget to have. No more bought soups and I did nor realise how many soup cookery books were out there. Perfect for winter comfort food. Easy to clean following the provided instructions. Easy to use.

Bialetti 3 Cup Fiammetta, Green
Bialetti 3 Cup Fiammetta, Green
Offered by Ricambi Eldom

5.0 out of 5 stars Little green goddess, 11 Jan 2013
Lovely little espresso maker, great to use and great on the eye in my kitchen. Lots of envy from visiting friends.

Essentially Feminine Knits
Essentially Feminine Knits
by Lene Holme Samoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Feminine Knits, 9 Dec 2012
Timeless and elegant garments. There are little touches that just raise them above the ordinary. Looking forward to making something for Spring.

Arne & Carlos Easter Knits: Eggs, Bunnies and Chicks - with a Fabulous Twist
Arne & Carlos Easter Knits: Eggs, Bunnies and Chicks - with a Fabulous Twist
by Arne Nerjordet

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Boy's knitting, 9 Dec 2012
Great book, I just love their designs. I have their Christmas book, their knitted dolls book and now their Easter book. They do not disappoint.

Nose shaped wooden spectacle holder
Nose shaped wooden spectacle holder
Offered by Thorness

4.0 out of 5 stars Spex holder, 5 Jan 2012
Well received Christmas present for a man who has everything. Beautiful wood nicely carved. This is a great gift for anyone who wears specs.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi, 12 Jan 2011
Absolutely brilliant. Easy to download pdf's from my computer but I have been unable to email pdf's to my Kindle but I can live with downloading a copy and keeping the original on my laptop. I like being able to buy a book "instantly" - really, within 1 minute it is onboard and ready to read. I have Wi-Fi so the Kindle works even faster. Search mode is great as you can go into Google and Wikip.
I would recommend this to anyone wanting an e-Book reader with extras. Marvellous screen in all light except very dim light. No colour but then books are in black and white aren't they? I would recommend "BUY, BUY, BUY!"

KNITTED CHRISTMAS STOCKING - Vintage 1951 Knitting Pattern - Kindle Ebook Download (X-mas, Santa, presents, gifts, fireplace, chimney, e-book, knit, yarn, craft, winter, holiday)

1.0 out of 5 stars Chartless Knitted Christmas Stocking, 2 Dec 2010
I bought this as a download to my Kindle. Everything was there in writing for the pattern and a photo but absolutely no charts for the knitted cuff or embroidered lettering or highlights. So I will not be able to knit this for Christmas unless the download is corrected and I get an upgrade of the corrected stocking.